Chapter 9

The sun beamed down on us, beads of sweat ran down my face and back. The mysterious fox stopped in front of a steep pile of rocks "We have arrived." I wiped the sweat out of my eyes and looked at him "Are you serious? All I see is a pile of rocks." "Is that all you see?" He asks. I sighed and rolled my eyes "Yes. That's all I see." "Really?" I could tell he was having fun messing with me, and it took all I could do to not lose my temper. "Yes really." I snapped. "Ok." He stepped over to the pile of rocks and placed his hand on it. Then to my surprise, he lifted a big chunk of the rocks revealing a hidden cavern. He smiled "How about now?" I couldn't keep the astonishment out of my voice "H-how did you do that?" He smirked "I don't know, I thought you didn't see anything."

I asked him again "Seriously, how did you do that?" He gestured to the cavern "Come inside and we'll talk." I picked Tiny up (he was sleeping like he'd been hit with a tranquilizer dart) and cautiously walked into the cavern entrance. He then put the big pile of rocks back into place and took the lead. "So who are you?" I asked. He smiled and faced me "I've played with you enough. The name's Erde." I froze midstep "Erde? As in THE Erde?" Erde smiled again and laughed slightly "Yep that's me." I just stood there gaping him. Erde reached over and and closed my mouth "Close your mouth kid, you wouldn't want any flies going in there."

~~~~~~~~~

Hello netizens!!

Did you know that a netizen is anyone who uses the Internet? Well now you know!! That's just a random fact from your friend Scarlett. 😉

I hope you guys liked the chapter!! Now our hero meets the first Elemental, Erde. As you can tell Erde likes to smile and is very friendly.

You guys should know the drill by now...
Please vote, comment, and share!!

See ya later guys!!

Thwip *shoots web and swings off*

-----Your friendly neighborhood ScarletApollo99 😎

Heh I'm a Spiderman fan...

And a nerd...
Oh well 😅