Chapter 26

We appeared in the same room I had been in before. Except this time there was a large mirror at the front of the room, which I assumed was a one way mirror. Dr Rabies laughed "Judging by the look on your face I'd say you've been here before." "Yeah because a crazy person attacked me and held me here against my will." I replied coldly. Dr Rabies' eyes narrowed "Watch what you say child." I glared menacingly at him, I was trying so hard to keep my smart remark to myself. "Now I expect you to be a good prisoner and do what we say." He said. "And if I don't?" I asked. "Then this'll happen." Dr Rabies pressed a button on a remote and then a second later it was like I'd been struck by lightning. I gasped and fell to my knees. Dr Rabies laughed like a maniac "I told you to watch your mouth Essix. How do you like the new collar, research on Maximo helped me be able to replicate his electricity into a collar like the one you're wearing."

Dr Rabies came over to where I was and kneeled down so he was eye level with me "Now I expect that you'll consider behaving, that is unless you want to be shocked again." Dr Rabies got up and left the room. I tried to get up, but I couldn't. I collapsed on the floor from exhaustion. Then a thought came to me. Where was Tiny? I slowly got up into a sitting position and looked around. Then I remembered that I had made Tiny get off of my shoulder and wait with Briggan. I sighed with relief, there's no way I could stand to see my brother experimented on by Dr Rabies. If he ever tried I would personally rip him apart. And I would not feel sorry about it.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hello peoples!!

I hope all of you had a good Memorial Day!!

I also hope that you guys enjoyed the chapter. As always please vote, comment, and share!!

I'm gonna swing on out of here
*Thwip*
Your friendly neighborhood ScarletApollo99 😉