~1~

(Note: Y/N stands for "Your Name")

~~~

"Be nice to him", my dad said as he took a turn towards the already visible cliffs. "I'm not asking you to do this because he is my boss, but because he is also my friend."

I nodded absently while staring out of the window. We had just gotten off the ferry and had driven on the coast for about half an hour. It was a shame that we had to come to this place during winter, it must have been much prettier during the summer.

"Mr. Min has been really worried about him lately, since he kept rejecting therapy", my dad mumbled again. His boss' son, Yoongi is all he had been talking about to me for the past few weeks.

Ever since he had persuaded me to come along with him, he had been telling me how his boss, Mr. Min had a son with a bad condition and how he needed someone to cheer him up, a friend. I really wasn't up for it, but he was my dad so it wasn't like I had a choice.

That was how I ended up coming with him to his holiday-time-working with his boss.

"We're here", dad said and drove towards a huge beachside villa.
It's so big, I thought to myself. They must be really rich.

As we got out of the car, I could see two figures come out of the front door of the residence. The house itself looked like your typical horror movie stone houses, grey and old. It somehow gave me the creeps just looking at it.

"Aah long time no see!", Mr. Min exclaimed as he walked towards my father and greeted him.
"Y/N, I'm so glad you decided to tag along as well!", he said with a bright smile.

I bowed lightly and greeted him back. The man was dark-haired, with glasses. His slender face had reddish cheeks because of the cold.

As my eyes wandered around the place, I suddenly noticed a younger person standing at the top of the stairs which lead to the entrance.

His eyes hit me with such a sudden force, that I could barely escape them. What sad eyes, I thought to myself. He looks like someone who would gladly kill himself at any moment.

Even today, I ask myself why that was the first thing that popped into my mind when I saw Yoongi for the first time, but as time passed, I became more sure that even in that first moment, I could feel something bad was about to happen.

The whiteness in his eyes was actually reddish, but there were no tears behind his lids with his long, dark eyelashes. That must have been the guy my dad had told me about, the problematic one.

Yoongi had positioned himself at the top of the staircase, his arms crossed over his chest, leaning against one of the entrance doors.

He was wearing black jeans and also a black turtleneck sweater, which made him look even paler and more gaunt than he actually was. His dark bangs were nearly hanging in his eyes, making me question whether he could see anything through them.

"This is my son, Yoongi", Mr. Min introduced him to us, with a slightly colder tone. Yoongi gave a bearely noticeable bow and stayed silent.

"Ah you look very much like your older brother, very handsome", my father praised him.

I saw Yoongi shrug a bit but then he gave a short smile and muttered something that sounded like a thank you.

"He can't be here with us, unfortunately. He is a busy man after all. Never mind that, let us go inside, you'll catch a cold", Mr. Min said as he called someone to get our bags for us.

Yoongi looked at me one more time before going inside and I couldn't help but feel curious about him. He seemed so quiet and mysterious and... well, that was always something that caused curiosity.