~9~

I woke up with a headache again.
Two days had passed since the fight with Yoongi and I hadn't really seen him since then apart from a few, short encounters in which we had ignored each other.

The only proof that he was still in this house was that he was slamming his piano every night.

Every time I had gone downstairs for breakfast or dinner, my father or Mr. Min would have said that I had "just missed him" and that "he just went to his room a second ago".
He was obviously avoiding me.

I was fine with that. I guessed he just needed some time to cool down.

"Y/N, don't forget about the Christmas banquet tonight", my father reminded me.

Just great. There was that stupid banquet we had to attend at some other rich guy's house. He was another important figure in my father's and Mr. Min's company and he had invited all the company workers for a dinner.

We didn't really celebrate Christmas as much in my family, since my father was always busy with work and my mother never really bothered to call.
It seemed to me as if the Min family didn't celebrate it either. Yoongi was going to attend the banquet too. I guessed we were going to see each other again.

I went to my room to prepare an outfit for tonight. Obviously, I needed some elegant clothes for this event.
Good thing I had brought some dresses as well, even though I wasn't a fan of wearing them.

I picked out a simple black one, since I disliked being flashy.

Also, Yoongi seemed to like wearing black...

I slapped myself.

This whole Minah story was getting to my head.

~

Soon, it was time to leave. My father and I waited for Mr. Min and Yoongi to meet us downstairs.

"Remember to be polite to everyone", my dad informed me.

I rolled my eyes: "I know."

It wasn't like I was the type to embarrass him in front of his collegues and other rich guys. Yoongi came down the stairs, wearing a black suit and tie.
He was trying to do a button on his right wrist, but seemed to have difficulties with it.

Damn it. He looks hot.

I gave myself a mental slap again.
We were still in a fight, I wasn't allowed to give in. Yoongi took a good look at me in my dress as soon as he had gone the last step.

I knew he was a pervert.

I looked around the room, trying to prevent myself from looking at him. The fault was his, so he had to apologize for yelling at me first.

My dad just gave us confused looks and then laughed, probably finding it "cute".

"You're all here. Let's go then", Mr. Min smiled as he also arrived to the entrance hall we were standing in.

~

The house of the man hosting the thing wasn't far away. (If you could even call that a house.) It was more like a castle, double the size of Yoongi's house.

My eyes were big as I scanned the place. "Dad, you work in this company, why don't we have a house like this?", I nudged him. He just laughed and followed Mr. Min into the building.

Without speaking a word with each other, Yoongi and I followed them. Inside, many guests were there, holding wine glasses, small plates and were chatting with each other.