Update - SEQUEL

Hello❤

Thank you all for your lovely comments, I was just thrilled to see so many of you wanted a sequel!

I thought about a sequel for the first time after skimming through some cringy chapters of this book. I remembered reading what I had written back then and thought to myself: "How could I?"

So first, my character development was not on point. Adding up with the plot holes and grammar mistakes, this book made me want to delete it. (I would never really do that, of course.)

Besides, when Y/N and Yoongi do finally get together, the story ends. It was kind of lame even for me, because I think the most interesting part about romance stories is to see how a couple handles different situations and hardships. Since this was also a mystery-genre fanfic (in my opinion), this whole aspect could be used for more drama and more suspense. I think it would be interesting to go back to where the first story left off, only with a new plot and some twists and turns.

I really tried hard to improve my writing style and expand my vocab, especially because English isn't my first language, so I'm hoping the sequel will have a different- but also same feeling to it. It's always important for sequels to stay true to the original story and keep that same vibe, you know? That's what I'm aiming for.

The sequel will be published!
(Yaaaay🎉)
I'm currently working on it, even though it's going a bit slow.

I had to go through the first book again to remind myself of what happened, so I cringed a lot! As you may have noticed, I have updated all the chapters, corrected mistakes, and changed up some minor details to cover plot holes for the sequel. (Please do private message me if you find some horrible errors in the story, I might not see your comment otherwise. Grammar, logical mistakes, plot holes, whatever you find. Just tell me the chapter and roughly the sentence.)

The ending is the same and all that, but I did change some dialogues, like some between Jimin and Y/N. Also, I added more info about Minah and Yoongi's family and changed the relationship of Minah and Yoongi a little. If you want, you can read through those things again, but alltogether, the story is the same.
I just like this version better.

I also took Jimin out of some scenes, just because I had the feeling he was becoming overly present and a bit annoying in every chapter, just so you know.

The next time I update this book will probably be when the sequel is planned out far enough for me to start publishing chapters.

Thanks for the endless love and support for this book. It was the first one I ever published, so it means a lot!

-Author❤