~16~

Yoongi kissed me.

More like, he smashed his lips onto mine with full force as if he was afraid I would die if he stopped.

He kissed me with such an intensity, that I felt all of his despair on my lips. All the despair and sadness he had felt just a moment ago, as I was about to die.

I kissed him back, letting out all the fear I had just experienced, the fear of leaving him and dying.

Everything around us seemed to have disappeared while we half kissed - half cried out our feelings while the harsh waves clashed against the cliff. The cold wind just seemed like a slight whisper against my skin, as I was already too cold to notice.

As he parted his lips from mine, his tears stopped.
"You idiot", was the first thing he said when he came to his senses again.

I had to laugh a little, finding it funny that insulting me was his first reflex.
Relief had replaced the look of desperation in his eyes.

"I thought you were going to die", he muttered quietly, still processing what had just happened, same went for me.
He brushed the tears off my cheeks, making me forget all the pain and fear I had just experienced for a moment.

I was confused about what had just happened. Actually, I wasn't even sure if I had just imagined it or not, but I was pretty sure that the kiss was real.

His beautiful dark eyes were the last thing I saw before passing out on the grass in front of him.

~

I woke up in the hospital again, not knowing how or why I had gotten there in the first place. The feeling was similar to the poisoning, only that I still felt cold.

As soon as I had opened my eyes, the memories started flooding in and my heartbeat increased. Only the memory of the sight down those cliffs made me sick and dizzy.

My mind was going crazy. But more than anything, I needed to see Yoongi.

A nurse stopped me as soon as I had gotten up and told me what my condition was. Luckily, the only thing I had was a slight trauma and a cold.

I rejected the offer for therapy, quickly wanting to go home and see Yoongi, but it wasn't that easy.

The doctors needed to keep me there until evening again to test if I really didn't have anything else. I was constantly waiting for Yoongi to come in through the door, but he didn't.

"Excuse me, was a younger, dark haired man here to visit? ", I asked the nurse while she was measuring my blood pressure.

"I'm sorry Miss. Only your father was here yesterday when you were brought in", she explained in a very monotoned voice.
I hid my disappointment and was quiet until she finished

~

So after hours and hours of tests and examinations, my dad came to pick me up again.

"Y/N!!", he cried and hugged me tightly.
"Are you okay?"

I couldn't wait anymore and just needed to see Yoongi and make sure everything really did happen.
"Can we go back please?"

He looked at me in shock, probably because of the unusual tone I used.
But I just didn't have the energy to be nice anymore.

"Of course", he just said, a little worried. We got into the car and started driving back.

It was mainly silent while we drove along the shore. The weather was just as bad as when we first arrived to this place.

"I don't know what happened with you, Yoongi and that other boy", my dad started.