~12~

I started shaking. It was one of those moments in which all the trust you had towards a person just flopped to the ground.

"I'm responsible for her death", he repeated in a sad way.

The words kept replaying in my head.

"How- ... In what way are you responsible?", I managed to utter.

He covered his face with his hands, making me even more nervous.

"It was a misunderstanding and she ended up jumping because of me."

My heart dropped. A little out of relief and a little out of pain. I was glad that he didn't kill her himself, but still... Why did she jump because of him?

"I don't understand the whole story", I ended up admitting.

It all didn't add up since I had heard three different and incomplete versions. "Right... let's start from the beginning then..."

~

"Minah moved here with her family. Her father was an aquaintance of ours and we met at a dinner."

It was interesting to hear more about Minah herself, since Yoongi was probably the one who knew her best out of evryone.

"She was very kind and listened to other people's worries, which was probably why I was happy to meet someone whom I could tell about my problems", he spoke.
"I was blinded by the way she was and fell in love with her."

I felt a bit sad.
"I heard she was very pretty."

"She was", he admitted. "And she seemed to know exactly what to say or do to get what she wanted."

I noticed how the story was taking a different direction.

"Minah...was very manipulative. I only noticed that later on", Yoongi told me.
"She became obsessed and went as so far as wanting to get engaged. We were only 19 at the time."

I felt a bit uncomfortable.

"I only noticed later on that she was manipulating me, changing me to her will", he explained. "She was crazy."

I hadn't expected that at all after hearing Jimin's story about how perfect she had been. Maybe he just hadn't known her at all.

"I decided to break up with her", he said. "She found out beforehand and asked me to meet her at the cliffs."

I could only guess where this was leading to.

"I told her how I felt and she flipped out. She cried, yelled, punched me", Yoongi recalled.
"I said some things to her, some bad things that didn't make her mental state any better."

"And then she jumped", I finished the story. Yoongi nodded.

I could never imagine wanting to take my life in such a horrible way, just because of a boy.

"When we were standing at the cliffs, you said that the person that jumped wasn't as important to you", I recalled.

He nodded.
"She wasn't the person I had thought she was. I always felt pressured with her. My father also liked her a lot, pushed me to marry her. I didn't want that."

"So you weren't in love with her?", I asked.

He raised his head in surprise.