~11~

"Are Miss Y/N and Mr. Min Yoongi here?", the police asked the next morning.

My eyes widened in shock and so did Yoongi's. We stared at each other worriedly. They were here because of what had happened at the banquet.

Yoongi gave me a side glance and nodded, trying to tell me it was okay.

The police entered the dining hall where we had just been having breakfast

The police entered the dining hall where we had just been having breakfast. They sat down on the other side of the table, facing us.

"Miss Y/N and Mr. Min Yoongi?"

We both nodded unsurely. I was scared.

"We have some questions for you concerning the incident at the banquet."

I breathed deeply. What if they arrested Yoongi even though it wasn't him?

"Mr. Min Yoongi, you were the one serving drinks, correct?", one of the officers asked.

"That is correct", he spoke surely.

The other officer was examining out faces carefully and was writing something down on a scrap of paper.

"And Miss Y/N took a drink from your tray?"

We both confirmed it.

"Miss Y/N, did you take the glass by yourself or did he give it to you?"

I tried remembering and was pretty sure I had taken it myself.

"I took it myself", I told them.

"And did you talk to Mr. Min Yoongi afterwards?"

"We talked later, before I lost conciousness. I didn't speak to him after taking the glass."

"Very well. Have you given your glass to anyone or have left it without observation?"

My head hurt again. It just seemed hard to remember for some reason.

"I don't remember", I mumbled to their disappointment.

They sighed.
"Mr. Min Yoongi have you seen her put her glass aside?"

"I haven't."

The officer nodded and looked at me again.
"Have you spoken to anyone else apart from Mr. Min Yoongi during the event?"

I honestly couldn't remember. Maybe? There had been a lot of people there, some I knew from Jimin's parties.

However, Yoongi seemed to have known the answer better than me.
"No, she hasn't."

The older officer was examining Yoongi with squeezed eyes.

"You, you're the one from that case with the girl who fell of the cliff", he muttered.

My heart almost stopped beating. Yoongi has been involved with the police because of Minah's death?

"Yes, I am", Yoongi coldly replied, not sparing me a look.