~6~

"Minah?", I asked, even a little too loud.

Hoseok immediately put his hand over my mouth to silence me.
"Shhh."

He took another look around before continuing.
"It happened about a year ago. Minah suddenly appeared out of nowhere. I don't know how they met, but she and Yoongi got really close."

I couldn't help but feel shocked, imaginimg him openly talking to a girl, or even being close to someone.

"They were in a relationship and everyone here knew them. The CEO's handsome son and the beautiful Minah."

"Whaa-?"
I felt a slight trace of jealousy for some reason.

"Yeah it's hard to imagine today's Yoongi being with a girl", Hoseok smiled. "But he was different then, looked a lot healthier."

Eager to know more, I took a sip of coffee while listening, burning myself again.

"His depression just disappeared and he was cheerful again. Thanks to her, he was happy again", Hoseok sighed. "Or so it seemed."

"But one day, they had some kind of fight or- no one actually knows what happened, but she ended up falling off of one of the cliffs around here."

I covered my mouth in shock. "She died?"

Hoseok nodded sadly. "It was tragic. I think it wasn't Yoongi's fault but, many people blame him, even accuse him of killing her himself. Yoongi's dad had good lawyers, so the case was pretty much closed right away."

I immediately remembered the looks Yoongi had gotten when we walked through town, or at the party. They all hated him?

"The local press here made up stories and wrote about it non-stop years after. It sometimes still re-surfaces whenever they snap a photo of Yoongi somewhere."

"That's rubbish, how could they accuse him if they weren't even there?", I defended him, but the thought of Yoongi killing someone haunted me.

"That's just the way people are... his dad kept strict watch over Yoongi since then. He wasn't allowed to go out at all to not damage the reputation of their company."

"That's just horrible", I gasped, also remembering how Yoongi had been yelled at for attending Jimin's party.

"Yoongi's condition worsened since then and he even started drinking anti-depression pills, but thankfully he hasn't tried harming himself out of guilt", Hoseok said in a relieved manner.

I gritted my teeth since I knew very well that wasn't true. The cuts on Yoongi's wrists proved that.

The thought came that maybe Yoongi didn't want to worry Hoseok and that's why he kept it from him.
I felt a little bad for arguing with him about not caring for Hoseok this morning.

I developed a real hatred for Mr. Min. Why didn't he even attempt to help his son?

"But Y/N, I really do believe that you might be able to help him", Hoseok smiled confidently.