~5~

I slept through the whole night for the first time since I had arrived at this place. I thought I remembered dreaming about that same piano I had already heard before.

"Morning sweetheart", my dad greeted me.

"Good morning Y/N."

I shrugged when I heard Mr. Min's voice.
"Good morning", I nervously replied.

I'm kind of scared of him now.

"It seems as if though you and Yoongi both like to sleep in", Mr. Min remarked, stapling some papers on the dining table. He didn't sound as if he was happy with his son's trait.

"Anyways, let's get back to work, shall we?", Mr. Min asked my father who nodded.

"See you around honey", dad said, picked up a staple of paperwork and followed Mr. Min through the door on the opposite side of the dining room.

It was just then that Yoongi entered, as if he had waited for Mr. Min to go out.

"Morning", he grumpily said and took his usual seat.

I replied back with a silent good morning and sat across the table. After choosing our breakfast we sat back down and started eating. Yoongi took his pill. I even wondered if it would be better if I sat further away, but my goal was to make Yoongi open up to me. I had to be annoying.

It was always so awkward and silent when Hoseok wasn't around. I wondered if he only came on certain days of the week or if he just invited himself in whenever he pleased.

Wanting to break the silence, I cleared my throat.

Yoongi raised his head from his meal and looked at me awkwardly.

"Do you want to say something?", he asked, raising an eyebrow at me

Great, now it was even more awkward.

"D-did you sleep well?"

What the hell am I saying, I just sounded like an idiot... He will judge me for life.

He choked on his food.

I tried to hold in my laughter but failed.

He was coughing like crazy.
"What the hell? Why would you ask something like that?", he protested, taking a gulp of water to calm down his coughing.

I was still chuckling: "I'm sorry but your face was just so priceless."

"Real funny", he sneered, making me stop.

My eyebrows crashed together.
"I'm just trying to be nice."

He snorted. "Why would you want to do that?"