~15~

I stood there, not realizing that it was me who was trembling and not Jimin.
So cold and so scared, I almost fell on my knees, but the adrenaline kept me up and going.

The dark water underneath us looked like a black hole that was ready to swallow us all. The clashing waves against the cliffs sounded like shattering of glass.

"Please let Y/N go and discuss this with me", Yoongi attempted again.

Jimin wildly shook his head.
"No. I want you to feel what I felt."

Yoongi gritted his teeth. His dark eyes swayed between Jimin and me.
"Are you really going to push Y/N down just because of that? Minah won't come back like that, you know?"

Jimin calmed his breathing.
"I know. But you will realize what an idiot you were."

I clutched my hands into fists. He honestly thought Yoongi didn't know that already himself? Weren't the depression he had been suffering from and the self-hatred enough already?

"Shut up", I mumbled, having enough of his shit.

Jimin shrugged. "What?"

I turned to him, now interfering with their conversation.
"I said shut up! You don't know anything about Yoongi! He suffered enough in his life and he knows very well what mistakes he made!"

Jimin clenched his jaw, probably thinking about whether to throw me off immediately or not. I just couldn't hold back when hearing him talk like that to Yoongi.

"Stay out of this", Yoongi warned me.
He knew well that Jimin could push me down the cliff easily if he got too angry. His sharp tone was caused by the worry.

"Don't be so harsh on her", Jimin whispered softly, making it sound creepy. It was a sudden personality change again, making him seem like a sweet, caring guy.
"You like her a lot, don't you Yoongi?"

Yoongi shrugged, not knowing what to say. I was interested to hear his response as well, but not that it would have made any difference in the situation now.

"I said this before, but when she was dying because of that poison, didn't you take her to the hospital and went to visit on the daily? Didn't you get jealous every time I talked to her and even came to get her yourself at my house? And lastly, did you not just rush over here to save her as soon as I sent you the message?", Jimin implied.

Yoongi's head sunk almost deeper than the abyss I was standing in front of.
Why didn't he just say it so that Jimin would let me go?"I don't love her"
He had just come to help me because it was a normal thing to do, not because he liked me or anything.

"I'm waiting", Jimin said impatiently, starting to playfully shake my body and pretending to push me.

My arms and legs were trembling while Jimin's cold fingers dug into my skin. I didn't know how long I would last in the cold, not to mention on the edge of this cliff. The freezing air blocked my mind like a wall of ice. I had no idea what to do.

Yoongi was still standing on the same spot like before, his head hanging down. I got nervous because I couldn't see his eyes anymore.

"I do care about her", Yoongi finally spoke with a quiet voice.

I felt a short warmth in my body which actually felt as if I had already become an ice statue. But the heat soon disappeared with another breeze of cold winter air.

Jimin laughed, his chuckle sounding childish: "I knew it. You're so easy to read Yoongi."

I didn't think so. Not at all.
Yoongi had always been a mystery to me, and even at that moment in which he had said those words, I wondered why.