~14~

(Yoongi's point of view)

I checked my phone to read the anonymus message again.

Unknown number
Come to the tunnel at the main road.

Getting annoyed and nervous waiting for so long, I kept looking at the time. In a way, I had expected being called out soon, because of a phone call I had gotten the day before.

I knew that the poisoning at the banquet had been intentional, but maybe they were out for me and not Y/N after all for whatever reason.
It was best to settle it now and not risk Y/N getting hurt anymore. About 40 minutes had already passed and I just had enough of this.

I thought I knew who had sent the message, but it seemed as if I was wrong after all. Maybe I had just been played.

Time to head back before that idiot drinks herself into a coma.

My phone rang as I soon as got out of the tunnel and had signal again, showing me all the missed calls and messages from Y/N.

Y/N
Yoongi are you coming back soon?

I decided not to answer, since I was going to be back in five minutes anyway.

That girl... I still didn't get why she was so worried about me all the time.
I really wasn't worth her time and yet, she still seemed to care.

Rushing back, I parked the car again and entered Hoseok's house. The music was double the volume than it had been before and everyone was drunk already.

Great, now I'll have to carry her home again...

I searched the whole place, not able to find her. My first thought was that she was lying around drunk somewhere.
Feeling a stain of worry, I started looking for Hoseok instead.

"Hoseok", I patted his shoulder.

"Yoongiii, there you are", he blurted out, obviously drunk.

"Have you seen Y/N?", I asked him seriously.

He just scratched his head.
"She... uh I think I remember her leaving."

My eyes widened.
"What?? Where to?"

Hoseok shrugged his shoulders. This wasn't typical for him. If he hadn't been drunk, he would have been twice as worried as I was.

"She was on her phone for a moment and then left", Hoseok managed to mumble out before throwing himself on the sofa.

I felt sweat breaking out all over my body. Did she get a similar message to mine?
Or...
Was I only being distacted while she was actually the one they wanted to meet?

It did make sense, if she was truly the one they wanted to get rid of. But why her?

Panicked, I ran out of the house again. I had no idea where she could be or where the person could have taken her to. I hoped I could prove myself wrong by calling her.
She didn't pick up after five times.

That was the moment I started going crazy.

"Idiot!", I cursed and slapped myself.
Why did I ever even leave her alone? It was so obvious that it was a trap.

This was no time for regretting things. I needed to find her quickly before something happened. My phone rang and I almost let it fall because of the fast movement I made to check it.

It was a message from Y/N, but...

Y/N:
Come to the cliffs.

I knew that wasn't her. Why would she have went to the cliffs by herself at that time? She had probably gotten a similar message I had and went over to the cliffs.