~4~

"Oh, Y/N? What are you doing here?", his cold voice asked.

Damn it, what should I do..?!

"Eh, good evening sir", I bowed. "I just... wanted to ask Yoongi something."

Mr. Min examined my facial expression carefully, looking very sceptical.

"Did you finish eating already?"

"Ah yes, I wanted to just quickly drop by Yoongi's room and then go to bed myself."

It wouldn't have surprised me if I had been making some weird or obvious faces then. I was the worst liar ever.

"I see. Well, would it be alright if you talked to my son tomorrow? He's a little busy at the moment."

I shrugged.

Is he lying because they had just fought? He doesn't want me to suspect anything.

"I will", I mumbled.

Mr. Min's eyes followed me as I took the stairs towards my own room.
I felt his gaze burning in my back, watching very carefully whether I really went to my room or not.

Something was definitely wrong with him.

~

I was lying in bed, sleepless as always. Maybe it was the unfamiliar scent of the sheets, or the size of the room but I just couldn't fall asleep.

It was 11pm already and I felt like I could go to another one of those parties.
Actually, it would be better not to.

I sighed, and turned around again, covering my head with the blanket.

Just then, I heard that sound again. I thought I had just imagined it in the first night, but it seems as if it was real.

The piano

I rushed to the window and opened it completely.  The room was immediately filled with cold air and the sound of the instrument. It was the same melody, I remembered it. Closing my eyes, I let the music soothe my soul.

Suddenly, there was a deep chord that was played, ruining the beautiful flow of the melody. It sounded like someone had hit the piano keys with all force.

It happened again. More and more of the deeper chords were played, changing the song. It was aggressive and messy, making me think of bad things.

I also felt the pain that the pianist felt, it was anger and sadness mashed up in a very powerful composition.

Soon, the sound abruptly stopped and didn't continue.

I sighed and went to bed again.

Didn't Yoongi have a piano in his room?

~

The next day, Hoseok came over again. I was glad I got to see him again, since I had no idea what had happened after the party.

"I saw Yoongi's missed calls the next morning, I'm really sorry. I was just so drunk...", he admitted, apologizing.

"It's not your fault. I overdid it, but Yoongi managed by himself haha."

He raised an eyebrow: "Oh I see. Did he carry you home like a real gentleman?"

My cheeks were burning. I somehow felt as if I could talk to him about it.

Hoseok burst into laughter: "What really?!"

He listened to everything I told him of what I remembered. Of course, I left out the part that I had woken up in Yoongi's bed.