~3~

I was so drunk that I couldn't walk properly. Everything around me was spinning and and my vision started getting distorted.

I regretted drinking. Even if it was just a little, I wasn't an experienced drinker and got drunk really easily.

"You okay?", Jimin asked me with a laugh, placing an arm over my shoulder.

I barely recognized his face.

"Uh-yeah", I mumbled, trying to not lose by balance.

"Wanna have some fun?", he asked, leaning in. He reeked of alcohol even more than he did before. The whole situation was getting out of hand, but I didn't have the strength or conciousness to fight it.

"Back off", a familiar voice said just as Jimin was about to get even closer.

I turned around to see none other than Min Yoongi walking towards us. The whole party seemed to have stopped at that point, or maybe my memories were blurry. Everyone was staring at Jimin, Yoongi and me, they were all mumbling amongst themselves.

Yoongi grabbed my upper arm and pulled me away from Jimin who was still left standing at the same spot.

Yoongi took me over to a more quiet spot and the music was turned up again.

"What the hell were you doing?", he asked me in an angry tone.

I couldn't think clearly. Where was I again?

"Hey! Are you drunk?!", he shouted, shaking me by the shoulders. My head bounced back and forth.

"Stoop it", I slurred. My tongue felt so numb.

"This was why this was a bad fucking idea."
He sighed deeply and took a look around, probably searching for Hoseok.

"Let's go", he said coldly and pulled me with him to the exit.

He took out his phone and tried calling somebody several times, but he got no answer.
"Damn it, he's probably too drunk."

I just watched him without saying anything, wondering why there were two Yoongis in front of me. My stomach somehow felt funny too.

"Guess we'll have to go back by ourselves", he muttered to himself, not letting go of my arm. Okay, leaving Hoseok behind then.

~

On the way back I started acting even weirder. I had the weirdest thoughts and ideas that I had never thought about before.

"Let's go to the beach", I told him, half asleep.

Yoongi didn't answer.

"Yoongi..."

No answer.

"Yoongi! Take me to the beach!", I nearly yelled.

He stopped walking and let go of my arm.
"We're going back now. I'm not your fucking babysitter."