~13~

It was the next day and I went to have my usual breakfast in the dining hall.

On the way, I met Mr. Min who was in a rush to bring some paperwork in the work room where my father probably was as well. We greeted each other, but his tone seemed really cold. He probably didn't think much of me after the scene I had caused at the banquet.

I was wondering if he regretted asking my father to bring me here after all. Overhearing them argue that night, mixing into Yoongi's life a little too much and causing scenes at events that might damage his popularity... In his eyes, I probably wasn't a very good influence on his son.

I proceeded to the huge hall where my plate was already waiting for me, as well as Yoongi.

"Good morning", he wished.
Seemed to me as if it had become a tradition for us two to eat together.

Hoseok hadn't been there for a while so we got used to being alone. I guessed that he had returned a few days ago, since his party was tonight.

"Don't you need your pills?", I reminded him upon seeing him start.

"Not anymore", Yoongi replied, taking another bite. He was even demotivated while eating, so he had his food very slowly.

"How come?"

He just rolled his eyes, suddenly making me feel guilty for asking him.
It must have been hard always being treated like a kid.

"I haven't been feeling bad lately, so I don't need them today."

I nodded in realization, feeling happy for him. That way definitely a good thing that he started feeling better.
I wondered if something changed to make him feel that way. Probably the fact that he could finally tell someone about the whole thing with Minah? Maybe it was a relief when he told me about it the day before?

But then again, Minah's death wasn't the only thing causing his depression. It was also about his whole family situation. I still didn't know much about that.

"How come you broke off your therapy, if I may ask?" I dared to take that road.

He swallowed a piece of his bread.
"My father is under the impression that depression is for weaklings. Plus, if someone found out I needed therapy would ruin his reputation."

I was boiling. That man had problems and I would kick his ass one day.

Maybe if we had more time together, I would have had a chance of doing that. But also getting to know Yoongi even better and making him a happier person. I just would have given anything for that at that point.

"So is going to the party tonight okay with your father?", I asked him.

He just gave me a short sceptical look.
"What about yours?"

So he was attacking with another question.
"I'm sure he'll be fine with it if you are there too."

Yoongi just nodded.
"My father said he didn't care about what I did anymore. After the banquet he said to just do whatever I want."

I shivered imagining a furious Mr. Min yelling at his son for bringing me to the hospital instead of staying at the event.

"But that's a good thing, isn't it? You can do whatever you want to do in the future now", I consulted him.

"Right, maybe. Anyways, are you even allowed to go to a party with the condition you're in?"
His lips parted while looking up and down on me.

I pouted.
"I'm not sick, you know?"

"I know."
Crinkles on his eyes appeared, he gave a slight smile that seemed very elegant.

Before standing up from the table, he leaned in to tell me something.
"Wear something nice, like at the banquet", he smirked and left quickly before I could even register what he had just said.