~10~

It felt like waking up after a long dream, confused and not knowing whether I had woken up or was still dreaming. I had no idea how much time had passed, nor how I had ended up in the hospital bed.

The clock on the wall said it was almost 10pm, but there was no date.

My head turned to the nurse who had just entered the room. She immediately ran out again, calling a doctor as if a phenomenon had just occured. A group of doctors came to my room to fill me in on what had happened.

"You were the subject of mass drugging and poisoning, it's a miracle that you survived."
The doctor clapped my shoulder.
"Thankfully, your immune system was strong enough to hold out until we managed to extract all the poison from your blood."

Now that he mentioned it, I felt really dizzy. They had probably taken a lot of blood.

A younger police officer approached the bed.
"Miss Y/N, you were at a banquet when this happened, am I correct?"

That was right right. I had been talking to Yoongi and then I had just passed out. My head was still fuzzy and my mind was too clouded to exactly recall everything.

"I know this might be early asking, but do you remember consuming any food or drinks that might have been altered with?", he interrogated me.

I thought about it for a moment.

"I didn't have any of the food and I got a drink from-"

My eyes widened. Yoongi had been serving the wine at the party.

The doctors and the police officer were waiting for my answer.
"I was offered to me. It was one out of multiple glasses, so other people would have been affected as well."

There was disappointment on the officer's face.
"And you're sure nobody had the chance to put anything in there?"

I hesitantly nodded. Nobody apart from Yoongi...

"We will inform your father that you are well. You can go home by tomorrow evening", the doctor informed me.

I stopped him before exiting.
"What day is it today?"

"December 28th, you're lucky that you can be home with your family for New Year's."

So I had been out for 3 days. I guessed I missed Christmas then.

"Can you please tell my father to not tell anyone else that I'm well and not to come visit?", I requested.

The doctor confusedly nodded and left me alone in the room. My head hurt because of the blood loss, but even more because of the thoughts going through my head. Why would Yoongi have put something in my drink? It didn't make sense.

Was it because I knew about Minah? He did warn me about being dangerous. Was thia what he had meant? No, I was overthinking, that was nonsense. Yoongi would have never done something like that.

Still, I held it for the better not to see him until I returned back to the house.

I spent my time watching TV and reading magazines the whole time since I couldn't really sleep anymore. The next day flew by as well, with a few checkups and blood tests.

A nurse was looking after me.
"Was the boy who brought you here your boyfriend?"

I squeezed my eyes, not knowing what she meant.

"A dark haired boy was the one who brought you here along with your father. He came by to visit afterwards too", she chuckled.

Yoongi? I wondered if he was worried about me, even if it was just a little.
Or did he want to check if I was already dead?