Chapter 9 - Emily, Why?

~Jasper's POV~

I can hear screaming in the halls, someone is close. I'm just afraid of who the murderer is, that's all. I hate this game with a passion, well, who wouldn't?

I walked down the stairs to the second floor and made my way to a bedroom that was almost all purple. The person who lived in here must have loved the color purple. I giggled. I was about to make my way out, until I heard mumbling. It made out a song that sounded like something a mother would sing to her child. I stood there, frozen in place to not make a sound. The footsteps came closer, until they reached the door to the bedroom I was in. I ran behind the door, making sure to not be seen. The doorknob turned, and the door opened, making a ear-piercing screech.

Crap, I need to hide somewhere better! Yet, there was no where else to go.

"You know I can hear you," A familiar voice whispered as the door closed.

"Hello," he smiled. "Glad to see you, Daddy."

"Kaden?" I mumbled. How can he talk?

He walked up to me and put the knife at my throat, "Don't say anything about this," he mumbled.

My eyes went wide, What has gotten into him? He's never been like this.

He grabbed my shirt and pulled me close to his face. "You never told me I had a sister," he whispered. "Nor that Helena was here."

I shook my head since I couldn't reply. I then opened my mouth slowly and whispered. "I didn't know. And I thought it wouldn't matter."

"Whatever," he sighed and let go of me. "Just forget that I was here."

Then, he left. I wonder if this has anything to do with Emily.

~~~

Word count: About 330.

Mkay, please point out any spelling errors or things that make literally no sense whatsoever so I can fix it.

Thank you for reading (if you did xD). The next chapter should come out in a few days or so.

Have a nice day. \o> (This is a wave, lol).

{Edited}