Chapter 6 - This is Wrong

~Kaden's POV~

I don't know how to play this, and I don't even want to. It's too scary, dark, and I can hear people screaming. It doesn't sound like a nice game, why would Mommy want me and my friends to play this? She looked scary, her eyes are glowing brighter than before, they look reddish like she is possessed by something. I hate the dark, I know there are monsters hiding in it.

I opened my paper slip, and what it said made my heart sink to the bottom of my stomach... Murderer.

I can't do this, it's wrong. Even if it is a game, I am still hurting others, and that is not right! But, I have to play the game to get Mommy back, I just have to live with it.

I walked to the kitchen, my eyesight is great since I can see almost everything here. I grabbed the smallest knife there was so I could hide it in my pocket.

I went to the first room on the second floor, no one was in there noticeably, but I knew someone had to be here, I could sense them.

Come out. Come out where every you are. I said playfully in my head.

I heard a crunching noise behind me, I grabbed the knife from my pocket and swung around. Behind me was a girl whom I did not know. She must be one of Mommy's friends. I said to myself. No matter, I have to kill to win, now don't I? I slashed her stomach, making her scream in agony. Her eyes were filled with water, streaming down her cheeks. I pushed her to the ground, making her scream even more, and slit her throat. Although I could not make out who she was, I bet it was Violet. Mommy always told me that she was beautiful, and now I know how beautiful she really is.

"You're dead," I whispered in her ear. After that, she went silent and did not move anymore.

I have to hide the body. I choked.

I dragged her body into the room and shoved her under the bed. Hopefully, no one can see the blood everywhere. I picked out a few shirts from the dresser, and put the all over the room, covering up the blood.

Now onto the next person.

I walked around the second floor hoping to find the others, but no one else was to be found on this floor. I walked up to the third floor to find others. I stood till so I could hear footsteps or any sounds.

I heard some footsteps coming up the stairs, so I ran that way. I saw a boy who looked like he was my age. It has to be one of my friends. I thought.

I grabbed him by his neck and pinned him to the ground. I took a closer look at him and saw that it was Timmy. His pleading puppy dog eyes made me not want to kill him, but it was the only way. I stabbed him straight in his heart so he wouldn't suffer that much. I dragged him into the closest room and shoved him into a closet.

"You're dead," I whispered, making him fall totally limp.

I began to tear up because I knew what I was doing. I'm a cold blooded murderer. I wiped the tears from my eyes and made my way back downstairs. 

I walked into a random room and saw a shadow move in the corner of my eye. I quickly move to where I saw it and slashed my sword. It hit a person, they shrieked in pain and fell to the ground. 

Who was it? I thought to myself, trying to make out the dead body.

Once my eye got used to the darkness, I noticed who it was; it was Tommy, Timmy's twin brother.

At least they are in the same place now. I mumbled to myself.

I left the body there, not caring anymore. It was too much work and I wanted this to be done with. I was about to make my way down the first floor, only to be stopped by someone yelling, "I found a dead body!"

Then, we all appeared back in the living room. Almost all of my friends are gone, but at least Mommy is safe.

"Who was the murderer this time?" Mr. Harmon asked mischievously. 

I slowly raised my head and looked at my bloody hands. "I was the murderer."

Everyone looked at me and Jasper gave me a sad face.

"Now then, onto the next round," Mr. Harmon laughed insanely. 

~~~

Woop Woop! I changed Kaden's POV into a new chapter because I wanted to add in some kills that he did. I was just going to copy and paste his POV from the last chapter into this one, but it was way too short for me. (Literally like 300 words, lol).

Anyways, I hope you liked it. 

{Edited}