Chapter 21 - Fixed Up

Hello everyone! Once again I'm back with a new chapter of Me and You! Hope you like it!
---
"Really?" I replied.

"Yes. Now, Emily, where's Harmon," she growled as her eyes turned a bright fiery red.

"He should be upstai-" I was cut off by getting thrown in the air.

"You-" I stopped and tried to breath. "Y-You bastard!"

I looked over and saw Mr. Harmon smiling like a madman.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk," he replied and threw me against the wall.

"Gah!" I screamed in agony and spitted out blood.

He slammed me against the ground and everything became blurry.

"I'll kill you!" Helena screamed and used her powers to throw him against the wall and picked up the knife.

The knife glowed with powers, specifically Helena's. It's the only way to officially kill him.

She walked up to him and jabbed the knife in him arm.

He screamed in agony and dropped me to the floor. Jasper came running over to me and leaned me against him. Kaden was right by his side. He hugged me and went over to Helena.

A ball of fire appeared in his hand as he slammed it against Mr. Harmon. Helena brought the knife up his arm and to his neck.

"This is what you deserve," she growled and took the knife out of his shoulder. She jabbed it in his stomach making him fall limp.

"Just to be sure," Kaden mumbled and snapped his fingers.

His whole body caught on fire and he turned to dust.

"Good job, Kaden," Helena said and patted his head.

"Dad!" A familiar voice echoed throughout the house. "Where are you?!"

Abby came running down the stairs and screamed when she saw blood and ashes on the floor.

"Why!" She screamed and ran up to Helena. "Why would you do this!"

She slapped Helena and disappeared into thin air.

"Crap," Helena mumbled and picked up the knife. "We forgot about Abby."

"Yeah," I whispered and cringed into Jasper. Jasper soon laid me down on the couch.

"You need healed," he sighed. "Thank god we have Helena and Kaden."

I smiled and looked over to them. They walked over to me and held both of my hands.

"Okay, let's do this," the said in unison.

A bright yellow glow appeared in their hands just like the one that did in mine when I needed to heal Jasper. They cuffed their hands together and placed it on my chest. Even though everything was going black, I knew that it was helping me.

"Thank you," I whispered to them before blackness overtook me.

---
That's it for now! I hope you liked it.
Do you think Mr. Harmon is still alive? Or do you think this is the end of book 1? :)

As usual please point out any errors, they help me out a lot.

Don't forget to Vote and comment, it helps a lot. ^•^