Chapter 17 - Home Sweet Home

~Emily's POV~

I slowly opened my eyes and groaned. 

"She's awake!" Someone chirped. "Emily, are you okay?"

"My head hurts," I groaned.

They walked to me and hugged me, I looked at them to see who it was. 

"Oh. Hey, Jasper," I smiled. "Are you okay?"

"Yep," he smiled back.

I look over to see Helena and Kaden talked. Kaden walked over to me and hugged me.

"I'm glad you are okay!" He cried. "I was worried."

I petted his head. "I'm okay, don't worry."

"So, what happened anyways?" I asked. "And where's Abby?"

"I don't know," Helena replied and walked over to me. "But all I know is that Mr. Harmon is gone, or at least I hope."

I got up and looked at her. "So, we don't know where Abby went, Mr. Harmon is gone, and we are  still not home?" 

She shook her head and played with her hair. "Me and Kaden can help though. So don't worry," she smiled. "We were just waiting for you to wake up."

I nodded my head. Kaden walked besides Helena and held her hand. He looked up at her and whispered something that I could not hear.

"Okay," Helena said as she grabbed Kaden's other hand. "Jasper and Emily, get in the middle of us."

We walked in the middle of Helena and Kaden. Jasper looked at me as I grabbed his hand and smiled.

"Teleportation," Kaden and Helena mumbled and closed their eyes. "Teleportation. Teleport to-"

Then they stopped and looked at each other. They looked at me and starred.

"What?" I mumbled. "Aren't we going home?"

"I don't think just the two of us have enough power to teleport there," Helena replied. 

I walked besides Helena and grabbed her hand away from Kaden's and grabbed Kaden's hand with my free hand. "Then I'll help," I smiled.

They nodded their head in reply and mumbled the words again. Everything went black and we appeared in my house. I ran upstairs to my bedroom and looked through the bookshelf.

Helena walked behind me and tapped my shoulder making me turn my head. "Emily, what are you doing?"

"Looking for the book, duh," I mumbled and looked through my books.

"Em, the book, you had it," she frowned. "Where did you put it?"

I stopped looking and starred at my hands. "No.. Helena.. I-I lost it."

I got up and ran downstairs and looked through the little bookshelf in my living room. "No. No. No! Where did it go!?" I screamed.

Everyone came near me and stared at me like I was crazy. Helena came over and shook my shoulder.

"Emily, I think Abby has it still," she said sternly. "We need to get it back."

I put my hands over my eyes. "I'm sorry, it's all my fault." 

Tears began to fall down my face. Helena turned my head towards hers and wiped them away. "Calm down, we will find it together," she smiled.

I smiled back and got up. "I'm starving, who wants dinner!"

I walked into the kitchen and got out some pans to cook pancakes.

"Pancakes for dinner?" Jasper laughed. "Okay!"

Everyone sat down at the table and I cooked pancakes. I got out the syrup and put it on the table. Once the pancakes were done, I handed them out to everyone. We all ate quickly and me and Jasper went into our room. Helena went to put Kaden to sleep and went to bed in the living room.

I cuddles next to Jasper and whined. "Jasper, please never leave me."

He grabbed my tightly. "I will never leave you," he cried. "Please, don't leave me."

"What do you mean, I never left you," I whispered.

He shook his head. "Before you joined the game with us, you were with Mr. Harmon. He must have possessed you or something because I know you would never do that."

My face went pale. "Okay, I won't, I'm sorry," My eyes began to tear up. "I thought I lost you."

He pulled my closer and whispered in my ear. "It's okay, I'm here."

I closed my eyes and fell into darkness.

~~~

I'm sorry, I know this isn't the best chapter I've done. I don't have that many ideas at the moment. I just wanted to write because I had nothing else to do (it's like 9:30 P.M.).

I was thinking of making Mr. Harmon interfere with their teleportation and take Emily, but I think that would be repeating some things. Mr. Harmon has been taking Emily over and over, and I think it is getting boring (honestly, I think it's boring to have the same thing repeat over and over in a book, so I'm changing some things up :p).

Anyways, I hope you liked this chapter. A new one should be out in a few days. Please point out any spelling errors/things that don't make sense so I can fix them! :)