Chapter 11 - Help Me

~Helena's POV~

I started running into rooms and out, trying to find a way out of this mess, but nothing. I can hardly see at least a foot in front of me, so I keep tripping.

I can't believe Emily was the one to adopt Kaden. I'm happy, but I don't know what Emily has been doing, so I don't even know what to think. I shook my head.

"MmMMm!" I heard someone scream in the room besides me. I ran into it, and saw Emily and Mr. Harmon.

With anger boiling inside me, I grabbed Mr.Harmon by his neck and threw him across the room. And then I saw Emily, laying unconscious. That freaking bastard.

"Oh, don't worry, Helena. I didn't do anything to her," he grinned. "She's joining in with you guys, so why don't you wake he up while I get this game started?" He walked out of the room.

Started? What? The game's already started...

I looked over to Emily and saw that she was twitching and crying. I swear I'm going to kill you Mr. Harmon.

I shook Emily, "Emily you need to wake up."

"Mmmm," she groaned.

Wait, isn't she wearing the stitches? I looked at her lips. Okay, she isn't, that's odd.

"Come on, Emily. You need to wake up," I shook her again.

She got up and opened her eyes.

"Wait, uhm, where am I?" She asked.

I saw her eyes go wide. "Helena... Why.. Why are we here again?"

"Because you wanted to play hide and seek," I scolded.

She fell to the floor, her face covered in tears. "Helena.. Why would I do that? I'm scared, I-I would never do that!"

Odd, maybe Harmon erased her memories.. Or maybe he was possessing her the whole time?

"It's okay, I'm here with you. And so is everyone else," I comforted.

"No. No. NO! That's worse!" She yelled while banging on the floor. "Helena.. You know about what happened, hell, you were there! I just want to leave!"

Poor Emily, it must have traumatized her. I frowned.

"Hey.. Emily," I hugged her. "It's okay. I'm here for you. Just calm down. Also, Kaden, he's here too. Don't worry, he's just like me. He actually is my little brother."

She stopped crying. "So- He's your little brother, huh?" She gave me a weak smile.

"Yes, he is, now lets get down stairs to everyone else," I replied and wiped the tears off of her face.

We both walked down the stairs and into the living room.

"Glad to see that you are back, Emily," Mr. Harmon whispered behind us, making both of us jump.

"Now then, why don't we start the game?" He laughed insanely.

~~~

Woop woop. Emily is back in the game!

Word count: About 450.

As usual, please point out any spelling errors!