Chapter 16 - Jasper, No!

~Helena's POV~

I ran up the stairs to the second floor as fast as my legs could without falling.

"Emily!" I screamed, hoping she would hear me.

I kept running until I saw him. I ran past him so I could see Emily. She was on top of someone's body.

"I'm sorry... I"m sorry. I'm sorry," she kept repeating.

I walked up to Emily and got on my knees to her level when I looked at the body I noticed it was Jasper's. Oh no. I thought.

"Jasper, wake up," she sobbed. "Please."

She turned around towards Mr. Harmon and walked towards him. She grabbed the book out of her hand and ran into a different room.

Shit. I mumbled.

I ran into the room that Emil was in. I looked around frantically trying to find her, but she was not out in the open. I ran to the closet and opened it, hoping to find Emily.

"Emily!" I screamed. "Come on!"

She came out of the closet with a smile on her face.

"Emily, what did you do?" I mumbled.

She laughed. "I"m going to save Jasper. No matter what happens."

I looked at her and saw that Mr. Harmon was there. I stared at him, knowing that he did something to her. I looked back to Emily and saw that her eyes were a dark bottomless abyss. They looked like she was possessed by a demon, and it was staring into my soul.

Mr. Harmon walked up to me and slammed me into the wall with his powers, making me cough up blood.

"You- Bastard," I coughed. "Give Emily back."

He laughed insanely. "Never. She is mine forever. She is my daughter."

I looked back to Emily who's eyes were back to normal. She walked up to Mr. Harmon and slammed him into a wall with inhuman strength. I looked back into her eyes and saw them change to a dark-red color just like mine.

"It's all your fault," she cried. "He's dead, and it's your fault."

He laughed. "If you kill me, Jasper will be dead forever."

She loosened her grip and I walked closer.

"Don't listen to him, Emily," I mumbled as I walked beside her and held her hand. "We can do this together."

She tightened her grip and broke through the wall. She walked up to Mr. Harmon and grabbed his neck.

"You will pay for what you have done," she growled.

"There will be no help for your Jasper," he hissed. "Let me live and I will help you."

She gave him a look of disgust. "You were the one who killed him. It's your fault. I never believed you and never will. Stay out of my life."

She then threw him to the ground and grabbed the knife that was in Jasper. She walked up to Mr. Harmon and stabbed his arm.

"Hah, you think that will hurt me?" He laughed.

She then grabbed it out of his arm and laughed. "No, but how about this?"

The knife glowed with red particles. It then turned into a black color. She held it above his head and stabbed him, making blood flow everywhere. He screamed in agony.

"H-How," he screamed. "How do you do that!"

"You are a demon, a monster. Magic works the best on demons," she spat. "Don't ever come near me or my family again."

She walked back to Jasper and a yellow glow appeared in her hands when she cuffed them together. She looked back at me and sighed.

"Please help me," she mumbled.

She sat down by Jasper and placed her hands on his head where the wound was. I walked up to her and placed my hands on hers. The yellow glow grew bigger, making Jasper's head unseen. The glow vanished and Jasper's chest began moving.

I looked over to Emily who was smiling.

"Thank you," she smiled before she fell to the ground.

~~~

Hmm, maybe this is the end for Mr. Harmon?

*Nah, there's more to come, remember, Abby is still there ;).*

Anyways, I hope you liked this chapter! Please point out any spelling errors.

A new chapter should be out in a few days.