MADISON

I never been like this until I met you.
You smiled brightly even though I look gloomy.

You said I was pretty even though I look plain and boring. That was the first time I felt that ' badum ' inside my chest. After that I didn't go to that place you're working in. Then I felt like I was missing something.

I was just planning to stay a bit but then I saw you watching towards her... it was obvious you know. You like her. You smiled and then walked inside the kitchen you didn't even bother to try looking this way, I was a little bit disappointed.

Then I thought.. kung bang maganda at stylish ako tulad niya haharap kana sa gawi ko? Would you smile just like before when you look at me? I want to see that smile again. After that day I tried dressing up a bit to caught you attention but you're too busy in the kitchen.

The next day I tried putting on make up. But today too you're busy looking at her. I just found out your name was Seven. It's a weird name I thought but then I heard her calling you Joong. You look happy. I was a little annoyed because you look like an idiot running for her whenever she calls you.

Months and a year later you stayed the same. I was different too. I become a woman they call beautiful, Pretty and attractive. But why I can't feel it when they say it? Maybe I want you to call me that instead. No—this is stupid I should stop. It's too obvious you like someone else.

But then when by chance you stepped outside to smoke you saw me and said.

" Wow, I always thought you're beautiful but you look much prettier now. Thank you for coming frequently! " You beamed with that silly smile.ugh.

I love you.

But one day .. I noticed that you look kinda sad. I don't usually talk to strangers but I wanted to speak with you so badly. What's wrong? Then all of a sudden you stopped coming there. You resigned?!

She's going to get married they said. But why you're not here?

Oh—she's Not with you huh.

Just my Luck.
Wait till I got there Seven.
I'm coming for you.