Dating SEVEN 11

Seven's POV

When I saw her, I thought I was just in delusion. I thought maybe I was just seeing things again. My heart was beating so fast, When was the last time I felt this? Hindi ko na matatandaan. Sa sobrang tagal pakiramdam ko..nakalimutan ng tumibok nito. Because last time I check.

This heart was crushed by you.

Can't you remember?

Then..why? Why are you looking at me like that? Why look at me with those longing eyes? Why look at me as if you missed me? Why look as if, as if--you still love me?

Why?

Why, Madison?

I thougt my heart will jump right out of my ribcage when you started walking towards me. I did even trembled a bit when you smiled, I was so tempted to run towards you and pull you out on the crowd, to touch you, to hold you again inside my arms. But then...this pain, this pain that was creeping in my chest...for some reason, is unbearable. It hurts to see your face, my heart aches just thinking about you, where were you all these time? Why now? It's been years...

Hey, did you lose some weight?

Have you eaten yet?

You look tired, are you ok?

Did you still like me?

Did you miss me...?

Madison...Why did you left me?

I  wanted to ask you these questions, but...the longer I look at you, the painful it gets. Hey, Madison. It seems, my heart can't forgive you yet. These past 6 and a half years, I'm still thinking about you, but I was so hurt, I dont think I can face you yet. I'm so scared to hear your reason, because no matter what you say. It'll all sound like an excused to me.

because...

you left me, right?

that's why I walk away. I'm not ready yet. My heart can't take anymore painful things right now. Why? because I'm still inlove with you. That's why it's fucking hurts.

***

Madison's POV

sigh.

Don't cry Madison. Stop thinking about it. Smile! Smile! Don't let her see it.

" OK!! "

I opened the door and there My little daughter charged at me, smiling widely as I catch her.

" Mommy!!! "

" Baby! " I shouted back pretending to be cheerful. When she broke the hug I know she'll ask about Seven...God, what shoul I say?

" Mommy, nasaan si Daddy? Bakit hindi mo siya kasama? " There. Now what to do? Of course, to lie again.

" Umm..sorry, Baby. Busy kasi si Daddy mo kaya hindi siya nakasama. Gusto mo tayo na lang mag celebrate ng Birthday mo bukas? "I said as I coax her. But, I guess...she'll cry again. This time. But when I waited for her to cry and whine, she didn't. I felt relieve but then she asked...

" Ma, kawawa ba ako? " She asked, nakatungo lamang siya habang tinatanong iyon. That broke my heart.

" What? Of course not! bakit ka naman magiging kawawa? " Sabi ko sabay hawak ng magkabilang balikat niya. Doon lamang siya nag angat ng tingin. She stared back.

" Sabi kasi nung Mama ni Sunshine kawawa daw ako kasi wala akong Daddy. " She said while surpressing a sob. Again, I can feel my heart ache. I hugged her, so tight. Narinig ko siyang umiyak kaya hindi ko na rin napigilan ang mga luha ko. God, what did I do? It's my fault that my baby feel like this.