7: Not nice at all

Seven's POV

" Just give up and unlike me. "

" Or I might seriously..."

Will start considering accepting you.
" Maybe I'm crazy. " I mumbled while looking at her sleeping face. She's peacefully sleeping in someone else bed. She's so careless and clumsy. Hindi angkop ang get up at poker face niya sa kinikilos niya. She's like a lost little lamb in a place where there's many hungry wolves!

Just thinking how those perverted men looking at her with those indecent eyes. Pakiramdam ko maha-high blood ako. Aigoo! I just. Can't. Let. Her. Be.

Medyo hindi tuloy ako makatulog dahil ang taas ng lagnat niya, idagdag pa ang stress ko dahil sa kaniya. Kaya halos wala akong tulog. But I didn't notice that I already fell asleep beside her —and God I'm always weak when I woke up. So I mindlessly held her forehead, after showering doon ko lang na realize ang mga pinagagagawa ko. And when she look so haggard I can't just send her off like that. Her hair was a mess, tapos mukhang sobrang putla pa niya and when I lifted her last night sobrang gaan niya! Is she eating properly?

That's why even though I didn't want to give her some hope, I ended up making her wait for me.

She look stupid while grinning from ear to ear. Ganoon ba siya kasaya habang pinapanood akong magluto? Well it's Saturday kaya sarado kami ngayon. After cooking She just stared at it for a while. She's too silent kaya inisip ko ayaw niya yung niluto ko. But all of a sudden sunod sunod na yung pagsubo niya. She's practically just stuffing everything inside her mouth kaya ayun nabulunan siya. But when she lifted her face when she grabbed the water I gave her napatigil ako. She's crying..?

Ganoon ba ka pangit ang lasa noon? But I know it's pretty good when I tasted it? Then ..I noticed how she was smiling, eating and crying at the same time. Andun na naman yung weird na parang humahampas sa puso ko. It felt different from feeling hurt? I don't know but something inside me felt that alarming feeling. I don't want to see her cry, I can't stand it, I hate it.

That's why I stupidly thought if I made those conditions alongside with the appeal of dating her ay magiging ok na. But she said

" No "

Huh? Why?

" I won't change Seven. I'll seduce you and make you fall for me because it's ' ME' I'm not the same Madison before. Ito na ang tunay na ako. Don't change the fact na nagbago ako. I realized many things after meeting you. And that is I'm finally a swan. Thanks to you. "

Did she just dumped me?

Seriously, what should I do to her? Rather than a Swan she looks like a ragging bull running straight towards me. She's unstoppable!
Madison Hernandez, sino kaba talaga?

" Snap out of it Seven. You're just confused and maybe over worked "

***

Chandra's POV

Andito. Nanaman. Siya?! Afghjkslalzbnxm!!! Ano yan? What's up with this happy atmosphere? Why?! bakit parang back to normal nanaman ang lahat? Pero kahit medyo imbyerna ako hindi ko muna siya iintindihin at nag serve muna sa mga customer. And nang mag break na kami ni ate Rocky doon ko siya sinimplihan.