1: Main lead

Seven's POV

As you guys know I'm Seven. It's not my real name you know. I'm Kang Min Joong. I was once a gangster in America well—more like a homeless. * sight * I wasn't really like that before. I'm an orphan. Lumaki ako sa bahay ampunan kasama ng ibang mga bata. When I reached 18 I tried working. I tried many odd jobs and save money. I want to go to America hoping to find my Father, you see— I'm half. My mother was a Korean and my father was an American they met when my father visited Korea for work, they dated for half a year and then I was born but my father disappeared after that. I want to see him and asked why?—

Why did you left us?
Why did you let my Mother die without even seeing your face?

Just hearing and knowing what my Mothers story in the orphanage and from the nuns that have taken care of my Mother when she was pregnant was not enough. I want to see my Father and confront him.

I did everything just to asked him those questions. I've managed to earn the money I needed to visit America and I've managed to find him too.

But then I can't confront him...
Seeing him happily laughing with his ' Family ' I see— you have a family here. More than me and my Mother I guess you preferred being with them. I'm lying if I'll say I don't hate my Father. I hate him..but I know he doesn't need me. What's the point of asking him even though everything was so obvious? He has a family here, he met my mother and left her a child—an unwanted child.

Maybe luck isn't in my side after all. Someone steals my luggage along with my passport. I'm done. But I can't just die here. I've experienced everything there. Having no home, hunger.. I thought I just have to give life all together —but after meeting him. The Robotic guy Jhiro who was like me I felt alive. The feeling of being all alone in this situation gone. He save me even though it was the other way around. He helped me being Seven.

( Read ' He's MAD ' if you haven't ;) Jhiro Mijares Story )

Then I met Seo. She was a very uptight and very strict but more than anyone she values her dream and know her priorities. I thought she's annoying at first. Did you know she punched me at the face and kicked my precious Jewel because I tried hitting on at her sister? * shivers * She's scary. But when I properly apologized to her Sister she smiled and said. " Then it's fine. I'm glad you apologize. Don't do that again, guys should only chase after the girl he really likes. That's more interesting right? "

That was the day I felt that ' spark ' she was dazzling. I fell for her. Just like she said I chased after her—the girl I really like. But she never agreed or believed my advances, but I didn't give up. We graduate and work alongside together. I was happy, very happy. Seeing someone you love is a blessing right? She's all I've got and I wanted everything that best for her. I managed to own a house and some property and of course I have stable income too.

And when I finally mastered some courage to confess she shuts me off with " Seven, I already have a boyfriend. We're getting married soon "
She's joking right? Like—I haven't seen the guy? Boyfriend? Since when? No,no,no that's impossible! I was with her all this time! I really did believe that..until she handed me her actual Marriage invitation.

I felt like everything crumbled with just that piece of damn paper.

And just like what I did when I saw my father... I ran away. I don't want to see her happy. I ran away.

I stayed with Jhiro and was shocked to found out he's going to be a Dad soon! Damn Robot! I thought everything was simple when you married the person you love but that wasn't the truth. Jhiro and his wife was a total complete different person yet they have this bond that no one can explain. I envy them. Other people can attain happiness yet why I'm the only one that is alone? Did I do something cruel to deserve this? Or..