Dating SEVEN 18

Seven's POV

" Mo-mommy.. *sobs* mommy!! Wahhh!! " Maggie cried as she clung to me.

Damn it Madison. So you'll leave Maggie too?

Is this how you treat your family? I thought while patting Maggie's back as she cry loudly. It hurts my heart to realize how can she leave her daughter, just like that! I'm so angry I can feel my blood rushing through my head.

I feel so betrayed more than I felt 7 years ago. Ganito na lang ba? Hanggang dito na lang ba Madison? What are you doing? Is this how will you end things between us?

There's so many questions inside my head, but the major thing is— should I go after her? But then...what if..she's with someone else? Is that how things are? Do you find us burdensome because you already with someone?

I wanted to laugh.

So—that's what is it..

***

Madison's POV

2 weeks already passed, and for me days—No. hours,seconds feels like eternity of longing and heartbreak.

God, I know it's my punishment for my selfishness...but I miss my daughter. I miss—I just miss them.

But what to do?

Even though I wanted to see them badly, I can't.

Not because I left.

it's because it's impossible even I wanted to—

I can't see anymore.. I'm now blind.

I blinked, trying to find anything..something —but the darkness engulfed everything. Kahit nakabukas ang dalawa kong mata, tanging kadiliman lang ang nakikita ko, kahit umaga o gabi pareho lang saakin. I don't know what time it is. What I only know is I can feel my body feeling heavy and the weariness slowly creeping inside my heart and body. I feel numb. Is this how it felt to slowly die because of sadness?

As I think of those depressing thoughts someone spoke.

" You're thinking some stupid things again. " I heard him say. I didn't bother looking towards his voice dahil wala din naman akong makikita.

" It still bothers me why did you choose to stay in this crappy hospital. " He said in annoyance. Well, isn't because no matter where I go it I'm still blind and I don't want to be a burden with someone, even i it's Seven. " or you Jhiyo.. "

sigh. 

" Hey, hey, I'm the one who should heaved a heavy sighed right now. Bakit ba kasi hindi ka na lang lumipat sa clinic ko? and where the hell is your husband? Akala ko bang ok na kayo? " 

" Jhiyo...I'm not in the mood to explain. " I cut him off, still in a daze.

" It's been a week Madison, alam kong alam mong hinahanap kana nila--and Maggie, ok lang ba sa'yo na wala siya sa tabi mo? Bakit ba ang tigas-tigas ng ulo mo?? " He snapped this time. I just blinked slowly..

" and then what? made them worried about me? kaya kong tiisin ang lahat huwag lang maramdaman na nagiging akong pabigat, I can manage to not be with her if that means she-- "

" what Madison? did you really think she'll be happy knowing her own Mother left without her? did you really think magiging masaya sila sa desisyon mong iwan sila? " 
when he said those lines...my tears just fell on their own, na para bang may sariling buhay ang mga luha ko nang sabihin niya ang mga bagay na iyon. He sound so hurt that it feels Maggie was the one saying those to me.. I cupped my face with my two hands as cry and sob loudly. I've been forcing myself not to cry even though when I first felt my sight was fading. Natatakot ako na kapag tumulo ang luha ko...doon na ako susuko.

I was still hoping this time won't come, but it did. 

sighed. I heard him in frustration.

" Madison..don't be scared to be happy...don't be like me. I know Seven loves you. " That's what he said before he left. 

My days in the hospital felt so long, quiet and lonesome. I long lost the date and time. The only feeling I can feel is sadness and despair. I wan't to  see them so badly I always find myself crying whenever I think of Maggies face and her smartass way of talking, her voice, her small face, her red curly hair like her father and I snapped the thought of it..as the nurse push my wheelcahir around the garden beside the hospital I can feel the slight chill on the wind. Oh no, I don't want to cry here. But when we suddenly stopped I felt something soft drapped on my shoulder, dahan dahan kong hinawakan iyon. It's a jacket I blinked waiting for someone to speak. Well, it seems she also felt I'm not in the mood to talk. 

As we moved slowly I can feel my heart calming a bit.

*gasp*

I woke up from a nightmare again, sa panaginip ko hinahabol ko sa kadiliman si Maggie. She was infront of me while she looks at me with indifferent eyes, her expression will change from hurt then she'll shout ' I hate you Mommy! ' she'll run as I chase after her, but I can't then the endless darkness will engulf her as I wake up. 

I was desperately gasping for air when I felt someone beside me and shoved a glass of water in my hands. I was feeling weak and my hands were trembling that's why the nurse helped me to slowly lift the glass of water on my lips. I drank from it and I can feel my nerves calming a bit. I was still breathing heavily and I can feel my tears leaking in my eyes. I feel horrible, I want to get out from here and find Maggie, naramdaman kong nag pa-panic ang buo kong katawan nang maalala ko ang anak ko. I was so worried about her at awtomatiko akong napabalikwas nang upo uli. Tinangka kong umalis sa kama pero may pumipigil saakin.

" Let me go jhiyo! I want to see my daughter..ugh..*sob* I-..I want to at least hear her voice..ahh..*sob* " I said while I crawl in the floor as he held me in his arms. I can't stand because my feet literally don't have any strength left. I was in this damn hospital for so long, I don't have any appetite that's why I'm alway in bed. Maybe my mental health finally reached it's limit that's why I'm in my breaking point.

"..LET ME GO! I have to speak with Seven! I-- Maggie.. *sobs* " I sound so pathetic I know, I clung to him waiting for him to budge and help me, but he didn't. We stayed there sitting on the cold floor motionless. Hindi niya ako pinakawalan hanggang hindi ako tumigil sa pag-iyak. He didn't utter any sound, we just hugged each other until I calm down.

Nang maramdaman kong wala na akong luha na iiyak doon lamang siya nagsalita_his voice was hoarse and quiet..it sounds so muffled that almost think he was crying..

" Let's go- " he trailed off-

Oh God.

" Let's go home Madison-- "

Seven said.

To be Continued...

AN: Oh Gosh, I cried.