2

Paris's POV

2 Days Later.

I wake up and change into a pair of spandex and a sports bra.

I put on my running shoes and grabbed my phone, plugging my earphones in.

I play my music and grab a bottle of water before going on my morning run.

I run for around an hour, not sprinting, just going a little faster than a jog.

I stop and take a break, really out of breath.

I skip the current song, bored with it.

I take a drink of my water and then continue running.

I get a text and I unlock my phone and check it, it being from my mom.

I run into someone, both of us falling down from the impact of our bodies.

I groan rubbing my bum because I landed hard on the sidewalk.

My earphones had fallen out and I click off my phone and look at the person I had crashed into.

The guy from the other night.

Weirdddddddd.

His name was Grayson I am pretty sure.

Our eyes connect and a smile grows on his face.

"Princess!" He said smiling as he stood up, holding out his hand for me.

I stand up and look around for my water.

seeing it nowhere to be found.

I sigh and then look back up to him.

"Grayson" I replied.

"Sorry. I wasn't really paying attention.. Just kinda running" He said shrugging a little.

"I was too.. But it was more my fault than yours because I was on my phone." I said 

"Its whatever" He said shrugging again with his smile still evident.

I smile a little.

"So where you headed to?"He asked me, us walking together.

"Um.. I don't know. I was just kind of running.." I said shrugging a little.

I see his water bottle and am really pissed because mine literally disappeared a minute ago.

"Same." He said nodding and he looked over at me, his eyes trailing down my body.

"Stop looking at me. I look like a sweaty pig" I said and he chuckles.

He was wearing a muscle tee and gym shorts.

"You don't look like a sweaty pig. You look like a sweaty princess" He said 

"I definitely do not look like a princess." I said chuckling at him.