25

Paris's POV

I wake up and Grayson is still sleeping, one of his arms around my waist while the under was under my neck

I leaned in closer and kissed his cheek gently and he licks his lips a little then pulls me closer, burying his face into my neck.

I smile involuntarily due to how cute it is when he's sleepy and cuddly.

After about 15 or 20 minutes he starts really waking up.

I hear him groan and he stretches out but keeps his head in the crook of my neck.

"Grayson" I said quietly into his ear and he hums.

"How did you sleep?" I asked him

"Good" He mumbles.

"Thats good" I said and pressed a small kiss to the area on his neck, right under his ear.

"What about you?" He asked me.

"Really good." I said and he nodded a little.

"But now I'm hungry" I said 

"Ethan bought poptarts" He tells me.

"Can we go eat some?" I asked and he nodded.

"Put on pants first" He said and I nodded.

I get up and go through my bag and grab some sweatpants and slip them on.

"Okay come on. I don't think they are up yet though" I said and he gets up, the blanket falling off of his chest revealing multiple hickeys and bruises along his skin.

He walks out of the tent before I could tell him to put a shirt on just incase and I follow him out and see Ethan and Lena sitting down and eating, Quinn must be still asleep.

"Bro. You got something on you" Ethan said standing up and pointing to his chest.

He looks down and his eyes widen.

"It wasn't me" He said raising his hands up in surrender.

"No duh it wasn't you. You can't kiss your own chest dumbass" Ethan said chuckling 

"OOOoooohhhh Y'all got a little frisky last night huh?" Lena asked smirking as I sat next to her, Grayson sitting down also next to me.

"Noooooo" I lied blushing a lot.

"Paris. We see the proof" Ethan said pointing to Grayson.

"And them things go all the way down" Ethan said pointing to the hickeys on Grayson's lower stomach.

"Where are the pop tarts?" I asked trying to change the subject and stood up.

I feel my shirt getting pulled up in the front and start blushing a lot as they saw my hickey covered stomach also.

"Still denying?" Lena raised an eyebrow at me.