30

Paris's POV
I put on a movie while we ate our pancakes Grayson made, along with the bacon..
Once we finished I kicked my feet up into Grayson's lap and continued watching the show, our plates on the coffee table.

His hands come down to my ankles and he starts rubbing my legs.
He lifts one of my legs and puts it behind him on the couch so my legs are open and then he begins rubbing my calf on my leg that was still on his lap.
I moan in pleasure as he somewhat massages my calf.

"What do you wanna do today?" He asked me

"I wanna.. spend time with you" I said shrugging.

His eyes rake over my body before he moves my leg off him and crawls up in between my legs.
I wrap my arms around his neck.

"What kinda time we talking about?" He asked me smirking as he placed kisses randomly on my face and neck.
"Just keep going" I said tilting my head to the side when he started kissing my neck.

He nibbled a little randomly making me giggle, him starting to giggle also.

He pulls away smiling before pressing our lips together.
His hands slide up my shirt, caressing my body slowly.

I bite my lip as my shirt bundles up near the top of my body.

He pulls my shirt up and over my body, tossing it on the ground.

He looks down at my body, a smirk on his face.

"How do you stay so perfect princess?" He asked me, kissing my neck once again.

He sucks on my skin, leaving marks down my neck and chest.

I feel his hands on my breast as he squeezes, kissing between them and all around them.

I suck in a breath as his lips just barely glide across and down my stomach.

I bite my lip when his lips connect with my lower stomach.

He pushed down on my pants and I lift up, him pulling them off of me.

He caresses my thighs, coming back up to my lips and kissing me again.

His tongue enters my mouth, colliding with mine as our kiss sped up, getting more intense.

His lower half dipped down, pressing against mine, grinding against me.

My hands go down towards his pants, desperately wanting them off of him.

He pushes them off of him, kicking them out of the way.

I feel his bulge pressing against my core and I roll my hips against his.

He begins kissing my neck more and I tilt my head to the side, giving him more access.

His fingertips slip into my underwear, pulling them down slowly.

He presses his fingers against me and I suck in a breath, his fingers rubbing against my clit slow.

His tongue swirls against the skin of my neck and I moan, his fingers and kisses pleasuring me a lot.

His fingers rubbed down, barely slipping into me a few times.

My lips part as small moans escaped my mouth here and there.

He slid his middle finger into me and slowly began to pump it in and out of me.

He pushes another finger inside of me, curling them inside of me.

"Gray" I whined, wanting him now.
"Shhh princess." He said quietly into my ear before kissing my jaw.

I lean my head back as his thumb traces my clit.
"Grayson I swear if you don't fucking have sex with me I am never sucking your dick again" I said too frustrated for his teasing.
"Okay okay. I'm getting there" he said chuckling against my neck.

He pulled his hands away from me and pushed his underwear off.
Slipping on a condom. He then pushes himself into me.

I moan out, rolling my hips against his.
He moves my legs into a different position before he began his thrusts. He looks up and presses his lips to mine kissing me slowly while his hips moved fast.

His tongue collides with mine and I wrap my arms around his neck, not wanting him to break the kiss.

His hand slips to my butt where he tilted me a little, squeezing my butt as he slides into me, slowing down the thrusts.

I fucking love when he does this.
He rolls his hips into mine slow, moving his tongue up against mine as he did so. I moan into the kiss and after a few thrusts he quickens back up again.

We finish and he pulls out of me once we both finished.
He breaks the kiss, both of us out of breath.

He licks his lips looking down at me, smiling.

"I don't know how you still make so fucking amazing every time" he said taking off the condom and taking it to the trash can.
I lay there smiling quite a bit because he always makes it feel so good.

He comes back, wearing his underwear. He picks me up.
"Come on gorgeous, lets go cuddle" he said and I wrap my arms around his neck and nestle my face into his neck. He walks into our room and lays me down on the bed.

He lays down with me and pulls the blanket over us and wraps his arms around me. He pushes a few strands of hair out of my face, they had fallen out of my bun.

"Your so beautiful princess" he said and then started peppering my face with kisses.
I start giggling and laughing and then his lips touch mine again and I couldn't help but smile big when we pulled away.

Two and a half years with this guy. And he still treats me like I mean the world to him.

But he means the world to me.
He rubs my back slowly, staying quiet for a while.

"Paris" he said
"Yeah?" I asked him.
"Can we get married one day?" He asked me
"Do you want to marry me?" I asked, speaking my thoughts.

"Hell yes" he said making me chuckle at how serious he said it.
"I mean. Then yeah" I said shrugging
"I can't wait for the day I get the balls to propose to you" he said making me laugh.

"I'm serious.. what if your mad at me for messing up your sandwich and so you say no?" He asked me.
"Just don't mess up my sandwich and we won't have a problem" I said and he chuckles, leaning his head against mine.