28

Grayson's POV

I wake up, and look down, seeing the most beautiful girl in the world all cuddled up into me tiredly.

Her eyes closed her lips parted slightly.

I smile to myself.

How the hell, did I end up with her?

She stirs in her sleep, turning over onto her back.  The blanket slid down from over her shoulders, to just resting on her bare chest.

I lean over on top of the blanket and press a small kiss to her parted lips.

I feel her lips move against mine and a smile forming onto her face.

I break the kiss, smiling a lot now.

I lay down on my stomach, my top half on top of hers while I look up at her.

"Good Morning Princess." I said 

"Good Morning" She said sleepily as she rested her hand into my hair.

I close my eyes as I feel her combing her fingers through my hair.

"What are your plans for the day?" I asked her.

"I don't know" She replied.

"Maybe take a nap.." She continued.

"You just woke up baby" I mumbled, liking her hands in my hair.

"I mean later" She said gently tugging on my hair and I moan a little, loving the feeling.

"Did that hurt?" She asked worriedly moving her hand.

"No. Keep going" I said grabbing her hand and putting it back on my head.

She does so for a few more minutes.

"Gray I need to pee" She said sitting up, me getting off of her.

She started to get up and I wondered if she was really going to just stand up, naked.

My lower half was still under the blanket, along with her entire body but she was holding the blanket to her chest.

"Can I take the blanket?" She asked blushing a lot.

I chuckle at her.

"Why?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Well.. Your gonna look at me." She said blushing, pouting a little as she made her sad face.

"Yes Princess you can take the blanket." I said mimicking her face and then pecking her lips.

She smiles a little and grabs the blanket, leaving me with the sheet.

She keeps it wrapped around her and goes to the bathroom that was in my room, connecting my room and Ethans.

I look down at my lower half, knowing I had a boner from Paris's previous actions with my hair, and her voice and all. Shes so sexy.