22

Paris's POV

"I have to go get a swimsuit from Lena" I tell Grayson as we were laying on the air mattress, our pillows and blanket now on it and all, talking about swimming

I go out of our tent and over to Ethan and the Girls's,.

"Knock Knock" I said and I hear a light laugh and then the tent is unzipped.

"I need a swimsuit" I say to Lena and she nods.

"Right right" She said and unzipped her bag.

"What kinda bikini you looking for?" She asked me smirking.

"Something that will look good on me" I said and she chuckles.

Ethan and Quinn I guess were at the car or something because they are not in here.

"Like something sexy?" She asked and I nodded smiling.

"Where the black. It will make your ass look amazing." She said handing me a bikini and I laughed and nodded.

"Thank Youuuu" I said and went out of her tent.

I go back to mine and Grayson's.

"Knock Knock" I said again, just incase he was changing or something.

I once again, hear a laugh and then the tent is unzipped, revealing a shirtless Grayson with swim trunks.

I sit on the bed and wait for him to go out.

He looks at me.

"GRAYY" I said giggling and he chuckles and goes out, zipping up the tent.

When I see his shadow gone I start changing, wanting to be quick in case he decided to come back and sneak a peak.

I have the swimsuit on and I hold the back tight, not being able to clip it because the stupid Victoria's Secret swimsuits are the hardest thing in the world to clip on your own.

I hold it together and unzip the tent and make my way to Lena.

"I need help" I said and she laughs.

I turn around and she takes each strap for me.

I hold my boobs and Grayson walks up.

I look up at him.

"Yes?" I asked 

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"I couldn't clip it together?" I said and I feel her drop the straps.

"See she just dropped them. If I wasn't holding my boobs, then the swimsuit would have popped up and showed my breastesses" I tell him and he chuckles.

She gets it clipped and then pats my back.

"Can We swim now??" I asked looking up at Grayson and he nods.

Suddenly he picks me up and I quickly grabbed his neck because he lifted me up high.

"Don't drop me pleeeeeaase" I said and he starts walking towards the water.