29

Paris's POV

2 years later.

I get off of work, tired.

I have had a long day.

It was work from 1pm until 10 and it was a very exhausting day, I know it's just a part time job, but Grayson doesn't even want me to have a job, so it's good for just some extra money.

As soon as I walked in I go up to my room and see Grayson already in bed, but not asleep.

"How was work?" He asked me getting up and taking my bag, setting it on the desk.

"Sucky" I said looking up at him.

"Paris I told you, you really don't need to work if its tiring you this much, I gotchu princess, anything you want or need." He said grabbing my hands and kissing them.

"Gray I just, I want to have my OWN money. I don't want to just be taking yours." I said tiredly.

"I get that, But if it gets too much then I'm still here, I can get you stuff. Anything." He says wrapping his arms around me.

"Yeah but it's not even an all day job. I can handle it." I said closing my eyes and hugging him back.

"You wanna take a shower or just take one tomorrow?" He asked me.

"I'm too tired" I said and he nodded against me.

He lets me go and goes back to the bed.

He pats the spot next to him and I chuckled.

"I need to get undressed" I said and he nods.

I take off my jeans and throw them into the clothes hamper.

I take off my shirt and then walk across the room to the closet and grab a different shirt.

I take off my bra and pull the shirt on.

I walk to the bed and he pulls the blanket back on my side and I crawl onto the bed, getting under the covers.

I cuddle into him and he wraps his arms around me.

"Do you still love me?" I asked him, already half asleep.

"More than anything else in the world princess" he said pressing a small kiss to my lips.

I smile as I fall asleep.
I love living with him, I mean its just an apartment but it's still home with him.. and whenever I get a night off of work he will take me on a date, or take a nap with me, or we do our own thing.

He's honestly such a good boyfriend.

Morning
I wake up and get excited because I don't have work today.

Grayson isn't in bed oddly.

I check the time and see it's already 10.
That was a really good sleep.

I go out of the room and smell what I'm guessing is Gray cooking.

I walk into the kitchen and I was right, his back was turned, him facing the stove as he cooks.
I walk towards him and lean my forehead against his back.

"Good morning princess" he says as I slowly wrapped my arms around him.

"Good morning" I said and press a small kiss to his back.

He turns towards me and wraps his arms around me.
He picks me up, hugging me, and I giggled a little and pulled myself more up him and wrapped my legs around his waist.

His hands land on my butt where he squeezed a little, making me blush like always.
I loosely wrap my arms around his neck and he puckers his lips so I press mine against his.
And still, like always, my body warms up and my heart beat quickens. We slowly broke the kiss and he smiles, showing off his dimples.

"You hungry?" He asked and I nodded
"Pancakes?" He asked and I chuckled
"The morning I wake up before you is the morning we don't have pancakes for breakfast" I said and he smiles and pecks my lips again.

He slowly lets me down, still keeping me close, one of his arms wrapped around my back to my hip, while the other hand was resting on my butt.

"So what do you plan on doing on your day off?" He asked me, leaning down and pressing a small kiss to my neck.
"Not let you burn my pancakes" I said pushing his head away from my neck because once he gets started, there's no stopping ether of us.

He chuckles and pecks my lips before turning back around, flipping a pancake.

"DAMNIT" he said sighing making me laugh.