9

Paris's POV

Two weeks later

I wake up and realize tomorrow is my Birthday and get excited a little. But then remember my parents aren't even going to be here and sighed.

I sit up in bed and see Lena asleep on the big beanbag in my floor. I don't know why but my parents had gotten a ton of huge beanbags. I just happened to steal one.
I look over and see Quinn asleep next to me and I shrug. This is normal.
I get on my phone and see a good morning text from Grayson.

Oh shit I need to run.
I get up and get dressed into running clothes. I put on deodorant and then my running shoes and throw my hair into a ponytail.

I grab my phone off the charger and my headphones and walk downstairs and out the house.
My parents left Early this morning.
I put my earphones into my ears and then put my playlist on shuffle. I go ahead and check Grayson's good morning text before I start running.

Gray: Good morning Princess text me when you wake up 🙂🙂

Me: good Morning Gray
Me: DAMMMNN GRAYYYY.. Back at it again with them Boring emojis.
Me: lmao that's so old.

Gray: lol I'm running
Me: lol me 2

I start running and after about 10 minutes of running my phone buzzes again and I check it.
Gray: O. U coming 2 see me agin? 😏😏

Me:lol sure

I click off my phone and run a little faster, wanting to hurry up and see Gray.
After a good twenty minutes he comes into distance and I slow down and he jogs over to me.

Fuck I forgot water.
I see Grayson with his again.
"Hey so like. I totally forgot water. You mind sharing?" I asked raising an eyebrow as we started in the direction he was coming from, now walking.

He holds it out in front of me and I grab it, drinking some.

"How did you sleep?" He asked and I carried his water.
"I slept okay. My parents left early this morning." I said sighing a little.

"Oh Shit. I almost forgot your birthday is coming up isn't it?!?" He asked facepalming himself
I chuckled a little.
"It's tomorrow" I said and he groans.

"You wanna come to the mall with me?" He asked
"Grayson I am a sweaty pig remember" I reminded him.
"Didn't we have this conversation?" He asked chuckling a little.

"What?" I asked confused a little.
"See, you call yourself a sweaty pig. And then I correct you telling you your a sweaty princess. And then you try to deny it while being all adorable and blushing like crazy." He said smiling
"That did happen didn't it" I asked and he nodded.

"But this time you didn't correct me." I said
"Well princess. You are pretty sweaty" he said making me chuckle a little.

"I did run a little faster than usual" I said
"Aweee were you that excited to see me?" He asked with a hint of sarcasm.

"Well that and I started late and wanted to hurry up and be tired so I can take a nap" I said and he chuckles.

We walk up the driveway of his big house and he opens the door holding it open.

I walk in, him coming in after and closing the door.

Ethan runs down the stairs.
"BRO YOUR HOME GREAT I NEED A- oh. Heyyyyyyyyy" Ethan said stopping and scratching the back of his neck.

"Ethan. You remember Paris right?" Grayson asked and he nodded.
"Yes. Your princess right?" Ethan asked Grayson chuckling and I blushed a little.

"Mhmmm" Grayson replied.
"You two look like you just ran a marathon" Ethan said.

"I feel like it to" I said yawning.

Grayson grabs two waters, handing me a new one since we finished his.
I open the water he handed me and take a few sips.

"What do you need?" Grayson asked his brother.

"Oh right. Can I wear your pants?" He asked
"Be more specific" Grayson replied.
"Oh. These ones" Ethan said pointing to the pants he was wearing.
"Bro no. Not those" Grayson said
"But Gray I really want to. All of mine are dirty I haven't done any laundry and mom refuses to since last time" Ethan whines.

"Fine whatever." Grayson said rolling his eyes.
"Great thanks bye" Ethan said and walked out of the house.
"Come on" Gray said and I followed him upstairs.
We walk into his room and he closes the door.
"I'm so tired" I said yawning.
"You can take a nap if you want" he said
"Gray I am sweaty. And I just woke up. But I wouldn't mind taking a nap." I said kind of debating whether to take his nap offer.
"You can take a shower. I can give you clothes to wear" he offers and I shrug a little.
"Okay" I said and he nods.

He walks into his closet and picks out a hoodie and some sweatpants and handthem to me.

He makes a face. And then sighs.
"I don't have any underwear for you though so.." he said shrugging a little and I giggled at his awkwardness
"It's okay" I said shrugging. He leads me to the bathroom and starts the shower for me.

He hands me a towel and then walks out.
I shut the door and undress and get into the shower and rinse off and all.
There was only guy body washes and I didn't want to use it if it was almost empty so I weighed them in my hands and just used some of the fullest one, which luckily smelt like Gray.

I turn off the shower when I was done and dry off, then get dressed in the clothes Gray had given me.

I take the dripping ponytail out, disappointed in myself for not remembering to before I got into the shower.  I wrap my soaked hair in the towel and then ball up my dirty clothes.

I grab my shoes and walk out of the bathroom and go back to Grayson's room. As I walk in he is just now pulling a shirt over his head.

"Sorry" I said, accidentally staring at his toned body as he pulled the shirt over his abdomen.
My eyes flickered up to his.
"Your good" he said shrugging.
He gives me a bag again and I put my clothes in it and tie it up.

"So are you still gonna take that nap?" He asked .
"I mean. Yeah" I said shrugging.
"Mind if I join you?" He asked.
"Not at all" I said smiling a little.

He crawled into his bed and then looked at me.
He pulled the covers up off a corner and started patting the spot next to him. I chuckled a little and crawl onto the bed and get under the covers..

We both lay there for a minute. Us both keeping our distance. Not wanting to make things awkward, but of course it was.
I am laying with my back facing him and I can feel the tension.

My heart beat picks up as I made a decision.
I turn around and scoot closer to him, laying my head on his chest.

Please don't push me off. Please don't push me off.,
He stiffened up the slightest bit but then relaxed and his arms found their way around me.
The warmth of his body radiating onto mine as he pulls me closer.
I lean my head against his chest and close my eyes.