13

Paris's POV

I wake up to someone jumping on my bed screaming 'Happy Birthday' repeatedly.

I sit up confused and the person falls on me and I groaned.

"Sorry. I made breakfast" Lena said smiling.

"For me?" I asked and she nods.

"And you have early guests" She said 

"Who?" I asked 

"I'll give you a hint. They are hot" She said and I smile.

I push her off of me and quickly fix my hair, putting it into a new bun.

She walks out of my room and I follow her downstairs, seeing Ethan and Grayson eating french toast that Lena I guess had made.

"Y'all are here early" I said and Lena hands me a plate with french toast and syrup on it. With bacon on the side.

I sit down in between the twins on the couch, that being the only spot.

"Yeah. Gray was yelling at me all morning telling me we have to get here early to be here when you wake up" Ethan said chuckling and Gray glares at his brother.

"Thats cute" I said giggling a little and I looked around for Quinn.

"Where is she?" I asked myself.

"Quinn is in your room, on your beanbag. still asleep" Lena said chuckling

"Oh."I said and she nods.

We all finished our food and I took my plate to the sink, them all following me.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS" Grayson exclaimed after he put his plate in the sink and hugged me.

I laughed, hugging him back.

"Thank You" I said smiling and he kisses my cheek.

"Lena taught me how to make french toast" He said happily and I chuckled.

"Lena is a really good cook." I tell him and he nods.

"I know. Imma be like her one day" Grayson said confidently with a smirk on his face and I giggled.

"If you say so" I said 

Quinn woke up after a while and had to eat cold french toast because 'No one woke her up' 

But I know Lena tried. Quinn is just a heavy sleeper.

We go through the day, us all watching movies, Ethan staring at Quinn all day and blushing when he gets caught.

That was entertaining to watch.

He didn't talk to her. He just stared at her.

Finally around 5 Quinn ordered a pizza and was asking what toppings and all.

"Pineapple!" Ethan exclaimed.

"Oh so you do talk?" She asked smirking at him and he blushes a little, sinking down.