8

Paris's POV

Grayson left a little while ago and I am left with Lena and Quinn.

Guess I should probably explain.

"You know. The only reason I let him in was because he said it was important." Quinn said after I told them what had happened exactly.

I sighed.

"Guys what do I do?" I asked burying my face into my hands.

"I say you dump Sam. And start fucking Grayson because he is hot, sweet, and protective" Lena said and I glared at her.

"Guys I am for real" I groaned flopping down on my bed.

"I agree with Lena on this one. Dump him. He can't talk to you like that. You can't let a guy run over you" Quinn said and I look at her.

I sigh and stand up.

I put on my shoes and a jacket and then grab my phone.

I walk out and walk down the street. My phone starts buzzing.

Lena: WHERE ARE U GOING?

Me: To talk to Sammy.

After about ten minutes I get to his house and knock on the door.

He answers it and when he sees me he looks pissed.

"Here to apologise?" He asked 

"Why should I apologise?" I asked emphasizing the I.

"Because you were being a bitch and you chose him. Over me. Your Boyfriend" He said 

"Please you're trying to tell me that you HAVENT. been sleeping with Jenn or Marie?" I asked raising my eyebrows and he stayed quiet for a minute.

"At least I was Loyal to you and stayed with you despite how bipolar and bitchy you are" I said 

"Well if you hate me so much why the fuck were you fucking me huh?" He asked 

"BECAUSE YOU MAKE ME DUMBASS. I didn't want to have sex in the first place. Any of the times. You just don't stop and continuously ask and try to touch me when I do not want you to touch me.  You think you are SOOOOOOOO hot and Soo perfect when in reality you're a spoiled rich kid who only cares about how how big his house is and how nice his car is." I spat into his face

"Oh and you think you are perfect? Maybe I would like to date someone who can actually kiss me without being on her tippy toes. Who isn't talking to some other guy while we are together. And I don't know.. Maybe knows how to wear something other than baggy clothes. Try dressing up so you don't look like a homeless person when you go out in public. Try putting on makeup. There are PLENTY. of girls who would love to be with me." He replied.

"Yeah good news for you. You don't even have to sneak behind my back anymore. I'm done with you" I said and his eyes widened a little.

"Wait wait wait baby. Baby I-I didn't mean it." He said grabbing my hands and bending down a little.  I pull them away.