16

Paris's POV

A month later.

"Mom.. I have to tell you something" I tell her sitting next to her in bed.

She closes her computer and looks at me.

"What? Is it something bad?" She asked 

"Are you pregnant? Did Sam get you pregnant?" She asked me

"No. Mom. Sammy and I broke up about two months ago." I tell her.

"What? Why?" She asked confused.

"He was such a nice boy" She said 

"Momma he wasn't. I was friends with this guy Grayson and Sammy came over when he was hanging out with me, Lena and Quinn were here too. And he kept calling me names and telling me I am a slut for cheating but I wasn't cheating. And he cheated on me a ton of times. And then he picked a fight with Gray and they were fighting because Sammy kept hurting my feelings, and Gray didn't like how he was talking to me. Sammy would force me to have sex with him and so many other things and I would have to walk home. He was a jerk." I said and she sighed.

"I thought y'all were good though" She said 

"No we weren't he would get mad at me for everything I would do." I tell her.

"I'm sorry." She says looking down.

"I guess I shouldn't have told you to go back out with him after y'all broke up the first time.." She said and I looked down.

"So who is this Grayson guy?" She asked me and I started smiling.

"You know how you had made me go to the ball" I said and she nodded.

"Well I met him there and he was calling me a princess and stuff and we became friends and he still called me princess. When I go on runs we meet up normally. And then on my birthday last month he asked me to be his girlfriend. And he gave me this ring. And I told him I didn't need the ring but he said that I have to have my princess ring and he is so sweet" I said showing her and she looks down at it, smiling a little.

"Thats nice of him. I wanna meet him" She said 

"Why don't you invite him for dinner?" She asked me.

"Tonight?" I asked and she nods.

"Alright." I said and got out of her bed and walked to my room

I grab my phone and facetime him.

It rings a few times before someone answers, the face pops up and its not Gray.

Its some other guy.

"Bro Give me my phone" I hear Grayson saying and the phone is moving around and then I see Gray.

"Hey Princess" He said and I hear 'Oooooohhhhs' going around and he rolls his eyes, walking into a different room.

"Are you busy?" I asked him.

"When? Now?" He asked.

"Not now. Like around 7?" I asked