17

Paris's POV

We finish up our dinner and my parents have been talking with Grayson, getting to know him and I think it is going very well.

"Paris. Will you take our plates to the sink?" My dad asked and I nodded standing up and Grayson did also and started taking plates.

"Gray you don't have to" I said taking them from him but he grabs the rest of the plates anyways and follows me to the sink, putting them in and I rinse them all off.

"Do you wanna see if we can go on a walk or something?" I asked and he nods.

"Sure" He says and we walk back to the table.

"Can Gray and I go on a walk?" I asked 

"Sure, go ahead" She said and Gray and I walked out, him holding my hand.

"Do they like me??" He asked me swinging our hands as we walked.

"It seems like it. I know my mom does for sure, but it might take a little longer to tell with my dad." I said and he nods.

"You look so pretty in this color" He said 

"Uh, Not that you don't look pretty in other colors too. Cus you do. You always look pretty" He says quickly 

I giggle and thank him.

"Can we like.. go camping or something fun this weekend together?" He asked me and I shrugged.

"I'd have to ask my parents. But it sounds fun" I said.

"Really?" He asked 

"Yeah but my parents probably wouldn't want it to be just us." I said 

"Well we can invite Ethan and Quinn and Lena" He said and I shrugged nodding.

I feel a raindrop hit my arm and I look down at it.

I look up and it starts sprinkling.

"Its raiinnnnniiinggggg" I said 

"Lets play in the rain" He said making me laugh.

"I'm wearing a dress" I tell him.

"Who cares??" He asked shrugging

The street was empty and he grabs my hands pulling me into the streets.

"Lets dance" I said 

"Dance how?" he asked

"Dance like those people on TV do." I said making him chuckle.

He grabs my waist and my hand and I put my hand that wasn't holding his on his shoulder.

"I don't know how to do that properly" He said

"Me neither" I said and he shrugs and starts hopping around, twirling and and skipping, me just following his lead laughing.