7

Paris's POV

Grayson and I walk into my house talking and I see Lena and Quinn sitting on the bean bags in the livingroom.

"Oh. Hey guys." I said, letting Grayson fully in and then shutting the door.

"Hey Paris." They said, not taking their eyes of the screen.

"We are gonna be upstairs so.. Yeah" I said

"Who's W- whoah." Lena said looking at Grayson.

"Did you and Sam break up?" She asked me.

"No." I said chuckling.

"Who is he then?" Quinn asked.

"This is Grayson. I met him at a ball almost two weeks ago and so yeah" I said shrugging.

"Yep" He agreed nodding.

"Damn I wish I had agreed to go with you to those things" Lena said and I chuckled.

"Anyways. We are going upstairs" I said

"Okay. So wait. Are you cheating on Sam then?" Quinn asked.

"No. Gray and I aren't together" I said

"Oh.." They both said, nodding

I wish Gray and I were though.. He is so much sweeter and kinder and more down to earth than Sammy and I like that a lot.

I led him up to my room and we laid in bed.

I hear my phone going off again and I grab it, seeing it was another text from Sammy

I sigh.

Sammy: Paris if u don't answer im coming over.

Sammy: are u cheating on me?

Sammy: I stg im beating both of your asses if u r cheating on me.

Sammy: Im omw

I groan and click off my phone.

I toss it onto the middle of the bed and Grayson is laying next to me.

"Everything okay?" He asked me, him gently running his fingers through my hair.

I nodded and he continued his movements.

I hear yelling and cursing and stomping up the stairs.

I sit up, confused and then Sammy comes stomping into my room.

"Your such a fucking slut. How can you just go off fucking other guys?" He asked me and I tried to stand up but he pushed me back to my sitting position on the bed.

"I'm not fucking anyone stop" I said

"Then who the hell is this?" He asked throwing his arms up and pointing to Grayson.