New Year

Zane's POV
I walk into school and buried my face deeper in my mask. "C'mon little brother. It's senior year, it's gonna be great." Garroth pat my head and I fixed my hair when he left. Stupid Garroth, always touching me. I walked to the main office to get my locker.

"H-h-hey Zane!" I turned to the side and saw Kimi. "Oh, hey Kimi." I kept walking and went to see the principal for my locker code.

~Time Skip~

Finally! I walked out the office after an hour. Then I saw her. OmiIrene. Kawaii~Chan. "Oh. Hi Zane~kun." I smiled and gave a slight wave. "How was Zane~kun's summer?" I hope no one sees us together. "It was good Kawaii~Chan. How was yours?" "Kawaii~Chan had a blast! She leaned so many new recipes for sweets." OOOOOOOOOOOO~ sweets~. "Oh, cool. Maybe you can make me some." She started blushing slightly and I realized my mask slipped off. "I'm assuming you can see my freckles." "Uh! Kawaii~Chan's so sorry!" She jumped a little and covered her face with her notebook. Aww how cute.

Before I can forgive her she ran off. Her hair and tail went into the flow of the wind and as I watched her run off then I saw her. "Hey Zane!" Aphmau. "Hey Aphmau!" I pulled my mask up before she saw me blushing.

Long story short, I've been in love with her since frehman year. She was the first person I've accepted as a friend. Then I made a whole ton of friends and I became a million times happier. I just don't show it.

"So~ you and Kawaii~Chan~" "No. We're not doing that again this year." She pouted and walked away from me. "Ugh! I'm sorry Aph, I'm just hoping for a better year this year." She started giggling. I love her smile. "C'mon." "Where we going?" She grab my hand and dragged me through the halls. "We have all our classes together." YESSS! "Which means we have classes with-" "What's up dork?" "Hello to you too Kayelyn." I turned around when someone tapped my shoulder. "And me." Great. Kawaii~Chan.