The Reactions

Kawaii~Chan POV
I waited by the fountain for what seemed like an eternity, and then I saw him. Wow. "Hey Kawaii~Chan." He actually came. "Hey Aaron." He had on a pink sweater and black shorts on. I looked at his pink sweater and I didn't know how to feel. "Is it too much?" "Huh?" I looked up at him. "I know Aphmau's favorite color is purple, and I'm still not over her, so I wore a color that's close to her favorite color, but not too close, so I can be reminded of her but yet again I won't." Aw. "It's not too much, it's just-" I froze again. Her. "It's just what?" I snapped back and looked at him. "Different." "Different bad? Or different good?" "Different good." I smiled and he smiled back. You can see the heart break in his eyes.

"So where are we going?" "We, my friend-" I grab his arm and started walking into the mall. "Are going to Yogurt-Land." "I love Yogurt-Land!" Me and him laughed while walking inside. We walked past a few stores with hoodies and each time I saw him look at them. Interesting. "C'mon." I dragged him inside one of the stores and made him pick out a sweater. "KC, please." "No. Pick out a sweater." "Ugh." He picked out a sweater and I bought it for him.

This felt weird. It didn't feel right. What am I doing? "Kawaii~Chan?" "Huh?" I looked up at Aaron~Kun and he hugged me. "Thank you." I laughed and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "No problem. Kawaii~Chan loves seeing Aaron~Kun's smile." He blushed and held my hand all the way back home.

What should I do?