Reunited One Last Time

Kawaii~Chan's POV

I told Garroth I'd go on a date with him just so I can Zane. I started waking earlier since I got a new apartment far from everyone. I needed to get away from everyone, at least until I get ready enough to go see them. I need to be strong and finally talk to them. They need to know I'm okay.

I walked past my old house and remembered everything, I remember watching them graduating last month. I sat at the back. Zane didn't smile much, I know he still thinks about me. At least, I convince myself that he still does.

I turned the corner and saw everyone there. "Who's that angel?" I hear Travis say as Dante turns to see me. I started laughing and I saw Aph look shock. "OmiIrene." I ran to Garroth's house and knocked on the door. "Aph, you okay?" I kept hearing them ask Aph if she was okay behind me. I can't believe that out of all of them, she was the only one who remembered my laugh. "Hey, Nana." He opened the door and let me in. I ran and he closed the door. "I wonder what's going on out there." I turned and faced Zane and froze. This was the first time in months that I'm actually hearing his voice. And so close to me. I can feel every hair on my body stand up. "Zane, this is Nana." He got up and looked at me. Zane, please notice me. "Hey." He reached his hand out for a moment and when I reached out he pulled away. "Why do you have a hat on?" "Yeah, it's not cold." I froze. This is the moment, you need to do this Nana. "Because I have a surprise to show you." I faced Garroth. "The both of you." They both looked confused and sat on the couch.

"So is it good?" I guess. "It depends." "On what?" If you remember me. "How you guys will react." I slowly took off my hat and revealed my ears. They both froze and gasp at the same time. "It's me, Kawaii~Chan."

Zane's POV

I ran to her and kissed her. I didn't care about Garroth. I didn't care about the rest of them. Because she was back with me. I felt time freeze when she kissed me back. I put my hands around her face without pulling away. Her hair was still soft and her lips were too. She pulled away with tears in her eyes as she laughed and stared at my eyes. "I knew it was you." I felt myself crying, my mask was on my neck hanging on by one ear. "Listen to me." She nodded. "Don't ever leave like that ever again. Especially for that long." I cried as I kissed her forehead. Garroth slowly stared clapping slowly. "So you're gonna forget about me now with Zane knowing who you really are?"

I looked at him. "Are you really falling for my girlfriend Garroth?" "She is not yours. She never really was." I went to his face and stared deep into his eyes. "She's mine now." She grab my hand and looked at me. "Let's go see the others." I turned to Garroth. "Don't test me Garroth." We turned to the door together and walked out. Everyone turned to us and started smiling. Aph and Katelyn ran to her and hugged her. She stepped back and held my hand again and no one had to say anything for them to get the idea that we are together.

Let's hope Garroth can get it soon.

AN

AY YOOOOOOOOOO! It's your girl DEE. So, I have updated a sequel to this story and really hope you guys love it if you guys want me to change it I will. I'm sorry I've been MIA.

BUT I'm BACK BABYYYYY