Clear Eyes With Clear Skies

Zane's POV

"Zane do you think this looks cute on me?" I looked at Aphmau as she tried on the 20th outfit from this shopping spree she decided to drag me along. "Zane?" I really should be doing homework instead of this. "Babe!" I looked up at Aphmau wearing a mini skirt and a crop top. "It's nice." "And..?" I froze in that moment remembering that I don't understand how females work. "Never mind Zane." She stormed into the dressing room and got changed.

"C'mon." She grab her purse away from me and stormed out the store. "Uh, thank you." I said to the man who helped us out. Then I stormed after her. "Aph." She just ignored me still. "Aphmau!" She stopped but didn't look at me. "What did you expect me to say or do? You know I'm not good with communication with girls." She kept walking and I stood still. "I'm gonna go home, bye!"

I turned to walk away and started thinking. Would Kawaii~Chan do this? Would she put me through this situation where I get distracted and she'll get mad? Then my phone rang. Aaron?

A - You're really gonna let her leave like that?!

What the? I looked all over the place until I saw him. "HEY!" He started running and I ran after him. When did he get so fast? He ran further and further away, I ran faster. "AARON!" He turned but bumped into someone and I finally caught up. "What the hell?!" "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you." "What ever, just watch where you're going?" The person noticed me. "Zane." I looked at them and noticed who they were. "Gene." He laughed and walked away. I held onto Aaron's sweater. "Why were you watching me?!" "Why did you leave her?!" He got up and his eyes were different. "Your eyes." He pulled his hood lower till it covered his eyes. "Listen, just go after her. She really loves you." "Wait, why are you worried about her? Aren't you dating Kawaii~Chan?" "I thought I cared about her. I really did. But then I realized I was just using her to close the whole in my heart Aph left." I felt all my anger go into my fist as I punched him in the face. "What is wrong with you?!" Aaron fell on the floor and stood there crying. "You don't get it Zane! Aphmau is my source of happiness. She's the only way I can control myself." "I do, but you left Kawaii~Chan alone. She's never wanted anything more than to be loved by someone and love them back. She wanted a relationship like you and Aph. You don't get it. Kawaii~Chan would do anything for that."

"Zane I get it. But I love Aphmau more than I ever thought I did. She helps me with everything I have been going through. I have a secret that I know if people find out about everyone will leave me. Everyone will fear me. But not Aphmau or Kawaii~Chan. They both accepted me. They both let me be myself with them." I froze up. "Are you talking about the Ultima thing?" Aaron looked up and his eyes were red. I looked away real quick.

~Flashback~

"Zane, can I tell you something that I know you're gonna think is a joke?" "Why tell me if I'm gonna think it's a joke?" I kept playing with pinky pie as Aph held onto a tea cup. "Why of course you can have another cup of tea pinky pie." "Zane!" "Aph, I'm trying to pour tea here." "Zane please." I looked at her and she had tears in her eyes. I put down pinky pie and went closer to her. "What's wrong?" "Well now that we are dating I feel like you should know. Aaron has a secret." "Why are we still talking about him?" "Zane I-" "No, you need to realized that you talk about Aaron every time we are together. Are you still in love with him?" "No, Zane please." "Aph, I've been waiting for you to realize I love you more than a friend and now that you finally did, you keep either talking about Aaron or comparing me to him." I got up and started cleaning everything up. "Zane please listen." "Aph, I'm sorry right now I don't wanna talk about Aaron." "Zane, I know you still care about Kawaii~Chan." I stopped and held back the tears. "And what I'm about to tell you can affect Kawaii~Chan if he can't control what he is." I turned to her. "Yea, I still care, but I care about you more than I can ever care about any other person."

"Zane, Aaron is an Ultima." I froze. "You're lying." This can't be true. "Zane I'm not." Ultimas are fake. "That's a story we were told when we were little." "Zane, I saw it for myself. Aaron is an Ultima." I grab onto her arms. "THEY ARE NOT REAL!" "Zane please. Kawaii~Chan can be in danger if he can't control it."

~Back To present~

"Wait. Is Kawaii~Chan okay?" Aaron froze and grab on to his knees and cried. "Aaron, what did you do to Kawaii~Chan?!" "I didn't mean to hurt her. I couldn't control it." I ran to her house and left Aaron crying.

Please be okay, please tell me she's okay.