Kawaii~Chan's True Form

Kawaii~Chan's POV 

I haven't seen anyone for months. I walked past Zane the other day, but he didn't recognize me. I attempted to talk to him, but the bite changed more than my genetics. It changed my whole apparence. My hair is black now. My tail is a wolf's tail but my ears are mefiwa ears with pink tint on top. I wear a hat that covers my ears but sometimes when I get over emotional, they pop up and people always ask what happened, my excuse is that I had an accident with some type of wolf actions. Either running out of a window or running a race. They still laugh, yeah, but it was still able to help me through the annoyance of saying, actually I'm really a hybrid of a mefiywa and a warewolf. 

No one will believe me. I'll be a joke to everyone. Even to Zane.

"Hey." I turned around and saw Garroth scratching the back of his head turning away. What the, he only does that when, OMIRENE. "Um, so I thought I'd like to introduce myself since you seem to be new around here." I put my coffee down and got up to face him. "Oh, actually I'm not, I just recently dyed my hair and decided to continue coming here." He nervously laughed and swept his hand through his hair. I can't believe he's trying to flirt with me.

"So, do you think I can join you?" He pointed at the seat in front of mine. I nodded and he sat down. "My name's Garroth. Yours?" Crap, I can't say Kawaii~Chan. Think Nana, think!

"It's Nana."

Zane's POV

I could have sworn that was her. I know it was her, but yet again I don't. I didn't get to see her face properly and yet, I have a strong feeling that it's actually her. But, Kawaii~Chan has pink hair not black hair. I'm not sure if she turned around or not but I did. She had black clothes, like she was the girl version of me. It was weird, I felt like that could be her.

"Zane!" Garroth pushed my room door open and threw himself on my bed next to me. "We both know I don't do brotherly love." "I don't care I just need to let this out my system to anyone." He got up and jumped a little. "Isn't Vylad here?" "No he left this morning." I rolled my eyes realizing that if I don't let him talk he won't shut up and leave. "What is it big brother?" He sat next to me and rubbed my head. Let it side Zane, for the peace and quiet.

"I met someone." "Aphmau is taken." "Not her you dumb-dumb. I met her in the Café today. She has this beautiful long black hair and she kinda dresses up like you." "Not creepy at all that your girlfriend is like me." "Listen, she's not my girlfriend, yet." I chuckled and he gave me a look. "I'm kidding. What's her name though?" "Oh, it's Nana."

I knew it.