True love or heart break?

Kawaii~Chan's POV 
I wasn't expecting to see Reese~Senpai.  "Kawaii~Chan I'm so sorry." Zane~Kun  grab my and tried to comfort me. "No." I pushed him away and started walking away. "Kawaii~Chan please."

I kept walking and when I realized he was still following me. I then started walking faster. Why can't he see I don wanna talk to him? "Please." I hear his footsteps catching up and I start running and I hear him running after me. No! No! No! Zane~Kun caught up and grab my arm. "Kawaii~Chan please." I stood quiet and started sobbing. "Zane~Kun doesn't get how much Kawaii~Chan liked Reese~Senpai!" Zane~Kun let go of my hand and stared at me; his mask was off and his face looked shocked. Those freckles. "Reese~Senpai was everything I've ever wished for! He means the world to me!" "KC..." "Zane~Kun, you'll never know how it is to love someone the way o loved Reese~Senpai!" "If you loved him how come you asked me to hangout today?" Wait. "Are you really asking that?!" Did he really just...? "You asked me to hangout. You were crying on me yesterday asking me to not let go of you! And you 'love' him?!" He started walking towards me so I moved back slowly until I bumped into the wall.

Zane~Kun is so close. We were chest to chest and his hand was on my back. But what about Reese~Senpai? I put my hands on his shoulders and then I started playing with his hair. Why am I feeling like this to Zane~Kun? He put his forehead on mine and our noses touched. "I know I'm not open." I thought Zane~Kin of a friend all this time, then why am I feeling this now? "I know I'm not Reese." But he makes me feel so happy and loved. "I know I'm rude and sometimes disrespectful, eclectically towards you since people always talk about us." His eyes are as blue as the ocean, I feel like I'm drowning into his eyes. "I know I'm not the guy you dream of being with." And those freckles are just everything to me. "But let me show you that I can." Then it happened. OmiIrene.