Aaron's Love and Fears

Aaron's POV

I got up from crying and walked to Aphmau. I know her already, I know where she'll go. I walked, and made sure that I kept my hoodie over my ears. I know I should check up on Nana, but she looked so mad. Aphmau comes first. I walked through the woods and saw her sitting on the bench in the gazebo.

I slowly walked up to her and made sure she didn't hear me.

"Oh Irene, why can't anyone love me? I know, Aaron does, but I'm not sure if he's using me. What if he is? I'll break more than I am now. I know I don't need a guy in my life, but my heart longs for the love of someone. I know I care for Zane as more than a friend. But with Aaron, it's a completely different feeling than I can ever explain. Oh Irene, it's almost as if you created our own world when I'm with Aaron. Almost as if everyone and every situation we need to face just disappears. And with Zane, it's almost as if everyone parts ways for us. Just to let us be ourselves with each other and it makes it so much easier for me to be honest with my own feelings for both of them. Irene, if I'm meant to be with one of them give me a sign, please. I can't deal with this heart break anymore."

I got on the gazebo and hugged her from behind. "Your tail is out babe." She turned around and hugged me tight. "I heard everything you said Aph. I'm not expecting you to explain everything, and I'm not expecting you to forgive me for what I did." Before I can explain what else I was going to say, she cut me off. "I had a feeling you hurt her. Is Zane with her?" "Most likely." She hugged me tighter, almost as if I was dying and she was giving me her last love. Then she pulled away. "Your Ultima is showing my love." I chuckled and she put her hand on my cheek. "I know you didn't mean to hurt her Aaron. I know you didn't mean to hurt me. And I'm so sorry that I hurt you, I just couldn't with the feelings for him anymore." "You still care about him, I know. But I'm willing to show you that I'm worth more than he is. At least for you. He has Kawaii~Chan, and I don't have anyone but you.  That's why I want you to give me a chance to love you."

I grabbed her hands and stared into her eyes. "I can't explain how I feel. I've always had that problem. I'm socially awkward when it comes to talking about my feelings and talking to new people. But with you it's a completely different, I can just talk for hours and that's only cause I know you care. You give me a reason to smile and you give me reason to live in this miserable world. I turned you because I know I'll love my life with you forever. I know the world can't stop me from living this life as long as you're in it."

"Aaron, I feel the same. Maybe even more. But with you I just feel like nothing else matters because the way you love me and show me you're here to stay no matter what. It reminds me why we are together." "We are?" My ears and my tail popped out and so did hers. "I want to dance." "But Aaron, you don't dance." I let go of her hands and pulled out my phone.

*PLAY SONG NOW*

"Aaron. This is our song." "I know." I grab onto her and danced with her. If I never went to Kawaii~Chan, non of this would have every happened. "I'm so sorry Aph." She wrapped her arms around my neck and laid her head on my chest. "It's okay Aaron. I know you didn't mean to hurt anyone or have anything bad happened." I held her waist tighter and let her play with my hair. "Aaron?" "Yes, Aph?" "You bit her didn't you?" "Yes. I did." She held onto my neck tighter and and stood quiet. Did she know I was going to do that? She could have stopped me, but she didn't. She let me go to Kawaii~Chan. Well Nana. "It's okay Aaron. She'll be okay." I kissed her forehead and kept dancing with her. I felt her ears on me, so warm.

"So what happened with Zane?" "It's a really long story." She picked her head up and looked at me. "I told him everything." I felt my heart drop when she said that. "I had a feeling." "Yea, he tried breaking up with me because of it but I knew you would hurt Kawaii~Chan either way and told him no. But then he started acting like he didn't care. About me or anyone." She laid her head back on my chest. "It was odd. I never saw him act like that." I chuckled. "I mean, you basically held him against his will, but I'm sure that has nothing to do with him acting like that." "Shut up!" I laughed and she pouted. "Hey, don't give me no pouty face missy." She laughed and kissed my cheek. I laughed and held her tight as we kept dancing. "Aaron, I love you." I looked at her. "Why are you crying?" She whipped her tears away. "I just wasn't expecting to fall for you the way I did. I never would have expect me and you to fall in love." I kissed her and she laid her head back on me. I hope this moment, this feeling, can last forever. But it didn't.

Someone must have found out. "Aaron!" I fell to the floor and I was shocked. "Aaron! Stay with me!" I mean how was I suppose to act? I felt Aphmau put pressure on it and felt so much pain in my stomach. "Aaron, please don't leave me!" I looked at her, but my vision was blurry. I felt myself letting go. "Aaron, look at me. Focus on my voice please." I got shot. "Aaron!" I can't anymore. At least my last moments was with Aph. Then I closed my eyes. "AARON!" And she was gone.