Aaron's Confession

Aaron's POV

I didn't fight back and let Vylad choke me. "Vylad calm down." Gaaroth was trying to fight against him but I just froze. I looked for this. I caused all of this.

"WHY SHOULD YOU GET TO LIVE AND NOT MY SISTER?!" Your sister was the love of my life. She's the reason why I was scared to show who I truly was.

~FLASHBACK~
Katherine's POV

"Aaron!" I looked every where for him but couldn't find him. "Aaron!" I ran further and further until I saw the entrance of the woods. "Aaron?" I heard crying but couldn't see where it was coming from. "Go away, you said I was a monster."

~BACK TO PRESENT~
Aaron's POV

I grab his hand and pushed him down. "I loved your sister. But she made me into a monster!" He started at me with fear in his eyes and froze.

I picked him up and let him relax for a moment. "She called me a monster and never saw me the same." He was still mad, you can tell by the fist he was making in both of his hands. "How is that her making you into a monster?" "I was so in love with her Vylad, she was the first person to ever know about me being an Ultima. When she saw my true form she was terrified. I didn't know how to react so I ran away and she ran after me."

~FLASHBACK~
Katherine's POV

"Aaron, I didn't mean it I promise, I just panicked." I walked towards the tree where I heard his voice. "I love you." What? "That's why it hurts so much." He what? "Because I love you."

~BACK TO PRESENT~
Aaron's POV

"I wanted to have her listen to me. But she looked into my eyes." Vylad stopped looking at me and started crying. "She looked at me and I panicked. I didn't know what to do."

~FLASHBACK~
Katherine's POV
I walked closer and looked at him. He had his head in his hands, close to his knees. "Aaron?" He cried more and then I noticed his tail. Black into a blood red. His ears were the same color.

I was terrified.

~BACK TO PRESENT~
Aaron's POV

"When I looked at her she stared into my eyes and I didn't know what to do. She was screaming. She was so loud." I put my hands over my ears hearing her screaming in my head. "She was in so much pain and I didn't want that for her, I wanted it to stop for her!"

~FLASHBACK~
Katherine's POV

He looked up for a moment then looked back down. I kneeled down and saw him. His eyes were red. "Aaron, your eyes."

He wiped his eyes and said "I know they're-" And before he finished, something in me told me to say this. "Beautiful." He looked right at me and I stared deeply into his eyes.

~BACK TO PRESENT~
Aaron's POV

I felt Vylad's hands grab mine. "It's okay Aaron. I understand." I kept crying and reliving that moment.

She was crying so much and I didn't know what to do. "I panicked when she was screaming. So I thought maybe if I bite her a few times, she'll hurry up and transform. But she didn't instead her heart beat stopped. She died in my arms and I couldn't do anything about it." Vylad looked at me still crying.

"I screamed so loud my dad heard me and told me to leave her there, then they said her death was due to an animal attack." Vylad held onto my hands tighter.

"Vylad I'm sorry I'm a monster. I killed your sister."