Heart Break

Zane's POV
"But let me show you I can be." I held on to her waist tighter and let her look into my eyes. I can't take it anymore. I kissed her and felt her lips tense up then feel relieved. I felt her fingers through my hair and let me kiss her. I thought she said she loved Reese. Her hands pulled my head closer. I thought when you love someone you wouldn't do something like this? She pulled away for a quick second and for a moment I realized. Aphmau. "I-I-I need to go. I'm sorry Kawaii~Chan I'll see you Monday." I ran away and all I can imagine was Aphmau.

~Flashback~

"Zane!" I jumped and ran after her. "Aphmau! Give me back my Pinky Cake!" I caught up to her and hugged her. "Give it back!" "No you fat little nugget!" I picked her up and tossed her on the bed. "Do. Not. Call. Me. That." She faced me and laughed. "Fat. Little. Nugget." "That's it!" I got on top of her an started tickling her.

I remember that day. It was the greatest day of my life. I remember holding her in my arms and hearing her laugh, it made my heart skip a beat.

"Zane! Hahaha. Stop!" Stopped and we were face to face. She was a little sweaty from laughing too much, but she was still beautiful. "Ha, Zane, you're too close." "I know. But you're not moving so-" That was when I did it. I kissed her.

Her hands held on to me tight and held on tighter. She pulled me down where our bodies were touching. Every breathe we took was so short, I thought we were gonna run out air. Then she got on top of me and took off her shirt. I stood there blushing and so shy, I took off my mask and she kissed me more. "Why don't you leave your mask off? Your face is so beautiful."

~Back to Present~

Omiirene. I stopped running and turned around. I didn't run far so I could see Kawaii~Chan. I ran back to her and took a minute. She was crying, I heard her sobbing. I'm so fucked up. I looked up to her and grab her hands. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that." She looked up to me and kept crying. "I love..." She stopped crying for a while and looked to me. "Aph." She started crying even more. "I only did that cause in the moment, it felt right." "Then why did Zane~Kun say all that stuff?" She pulled her hands away. "Zane~Kun...you're just like every other guy in the world!" She ran off and I was left alone. What did I do?