New Story Do NOT Hate Me

Hey~... So I'm planning on writing a new story but this story will include Ein and Aphmau.

This story will be similar to the way Ein treated Aphmau when she was under the forever potion. I also was influenced by the original relationship of  Harley Quinn and The Joker.

I don't want anyone to feel attacked or feel offended. If you do not like the way the story sounds please do not watch it. Also please don't throw hate at me because of the way the story is made.

I already planned out how the whole story is going to go and the cover was already made.

Also, all because I'm making this story it does not mean I support relationships like this or that I ship Ein and Aphmau, I did before I found out Ein was the jerk he was in TES.

I also don't want people want to see this as me supporting Ein taking control over Aphmau. I had the idea when Ein was fighting Aaron and explains how Aphmau will always love him no matter what, so I wanted to write a story of Aaron losing to Ein and Aphmau being stuck to having to love Ein forever. But she doesn't have the hate towards Aaron. Also, I wanted to make Aphmau a werewolf so people get to see how I think being turned into a werewolf is like.

I hope you guys enjoy it at least thank you.

~Dee