Sometimes It's Best To Be Quiet Pt 1

Kawaii~Chan POV
I walked through the halls and I heard more and more voices. "OmiIrene, I can't believe she's dating Zane." "I know right!? They make the cutest couple!" I stood at my locker where I heard these two talking about me and Zane~kun again. Why can't people realize I don't see Zane~Kun like that. I went to my chemistry class and saw Zan~Kun at my desk.

"Hi, Zane~Kun. I thought Aphmau~Senpai was Kawaii~Chan's partner for chemistry?" "Well, Aphmau switched classes, she felt like chemistry was too hard for her." "Oh." I put my notebooks on the desk and sat next to Zane~Kun. OmiIrene, now everyone's gonna talk more! "Kawaii~Chan are you okay??" I jumped a little and before I can say something class started.

~Time Skip~

I started walking to the bathroom when Aphmau~Senpai grab my arm. "We need to talk." "Aphmau~Senpai, what's wrong?" She pulled in the bathroom and Katelyn and Teony followed behind then locked the doors. "What's going on? Kawaii~Chan doesn't like this." "Do you like Zane!?" I stood quiet and they all started asking questions. "Why won't you guys date?!" "How long have you liked him?" "Are you guys secretly dating?"

"STOP!" I stood quiet after that for a while and everyone stared at me. "I don't like Zane~Kun. I've never liked him and I'll never will. Now leave Kawaii~Chan alone!"